Saturday, December 16, 2006

10:00:13 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

So I curled up with her a bit in bed through the ethers. Told her no mater what I felt or understood it would never compare it skin contact. She feels like she wants that more than I do, which will really be great whenever it happens . . . no matter what happens. I even just thought of sending Joyce a Ticket to come visit and then felt it would be for a wedding. Wow, wedding already and her divorce isn’t final yet. That’s really funny almost. Course I don’t care, I could do anything she asked me to, anything at all . . . likely really easily too.

Thank You Dearest loving Lord Jesus for Bringing us Together. Please guide us and fill us with Your Dreams so we fulfill them ALL, amen.

3:26:11 PM

It feels so good to say that I CAN BE in Love. I’ve been waiting and wanting just to say this for so long. It’s funny how I have her picture on this PC as the desktop. She curled her hair a bit so it was all wavy when I saw her last. I told her I always see her golden strands across her face as we were really close getting back into my truck after lunch. Course I was playing with her hair at the time, trying to put it into her face like I remember so clearly. She laughed of course. I can’t wait to touch her and feel her close again. I need to start next time with a kiss and hug so we can get clear into our space and power right from the start. . . . I’m dreaming and hungry for it already . . . really just anxious. But I know I could wait forever for her, and seemingly have.

10:53:53 AM

I totally CAN love this babe. She’s just too much. Thursday night as I journalled I could feel this buzzing behind me. Like sweet whispers to get to bed. As I got into bed, Lyn was there. She was really clear and strong too. Like see what we can do. And she just started talking to me. I told her she was crazy and we should be together now. I mean, connecting and moving energy is fine, but dreams are for dreaming and Life is for Living. The Whole EARTH needs this higher connection and vibration!

She wanted to talk and share anyway, and we did for a while. I told her if she wanted a serious confirmation then she needed to call me on Friday. Course then I started getting erotic and feeling, sharing what a real confirmation with me would be sharing a lot more than erotic nights in bed through the ethers. So we cuddled and talked and kissed through the ethers deep into the night, half dreaming and half awake. It was really awesome.

When I woke up I found her there again. It was like she had already moved in, calling to her Daughter in Emily’s old room. Course I didn’t want to get up. But did to find another email from her. She wrote a quick thank you note when she got to her office. I replied when I got home and sent her pictures of the kids . . . More thinking she could share them with her daughter to get things started there. So the new note in the morning was short and sweet too:

Hello Eric,

You have captured some magical moments in Life - with your family, in nature and with God!

Thanks for sharing!

Sweet Dreams!

Lyn

So I had to write her back and tell her more about the pictures, I didn’t want her to think colleen was anywhere she wasn’t. Then I sent her some more and asked her for some more. It’s been months since we were together, but the last few nights feels like we have never been apart. So then last night I did my ritual with her instead of just cuddling in bed. Course that was really powerful and intense too. It felt more like it was for her Daughter, like it’s been her Daughter who is pushing us together and making things happen from the start. So then I felt like her daughter needs a little brother like Emily has.

That was really powerful and clear too. Like Lyn and I would be having children in no time at all, and everything we want and planned will fall together so perfectly. That is really cool and almost freaky too. Course Kathy is as happy as can be; saying “I told you so,” over and over almost. She really feels like things will be getting very hot and intense with me and Lyn really quick.

I can’t wait of course, while we won’t see each other until next Friday the 22nd. . . I’m not sure we can wait that long. But I’ve already decided I would kiss her the moment I saw her. Thought I would get a dozen roses and give her one at a time.

So now I’m thinking about my chant Sunday at Harmony. It might be good for her to come to, and might be better for her daughter too….

Thanks for the sweet visit again. I think there is a lot more to this than we know. Chanting last night at 12.21am it was clear that this might have more to do with your daughter than we realize. Not sure if you remember but Emily was born 8/8/90 while Christopher was 5/3/92, just under two years apart and they read and already knew “the Little Soul and the Sun” after d-day.

With this in mind I want to invite you both to Harmony from 9-10am Sunday to learn what I do. You can come and go really easy and usually there is only a few of us there. Maybe just say it’s a special class you can’t miss, like all your other trips. I can tailor it for you both and pretend we never met if that’s easier for you too.

Just a spontaneous insight now,

Take care

Er;-)

Wow, 11.53am, just sent Lyn this note now. Guess I would edit it a bit more if I could, but she already has it. I’m not sure if I knew she was online, or she simply told me she was coming. Like I sent another message last night asking for a picture, which she read and feels still. And now I’m asking for more. I guess I’ll not say another word until Friday . . . well unless she calls or writes something. Like I told her Thursday night we are here for a reason and what God has given us is holier than anything . . . . Like it’s really important we get on the ball since there are so many things we need to do. SAVE THE EARTH!!! I’m not sure if she’s clear on that yet, or that it might be really important to her daughter . . . which is what came through to me last night, I even stopped to write down the time . . . . Hum 12.21am, that was the time I got into bed after the chant, so there are two things I should edit in the note above. The first was that she could get in and out in 10-15 minutes.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment