Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's a comin

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel?
Power, power and more power. It's kinda nice. No fears, no worries, only knowing this will be some awesome year ahead. It's like just knowing that it's time for things to start coming together. And I know nothing will stop us, and I know that everything is lining up to make it better and easier and easier for us. It's really kinda neat.

Oh except I always want to close my eyes and sleep. . . or half sleep and half connect. I know she's there all the time and I feel her stronger than ever. It's really kinda nice to feel so much clarity and power with someone so dear and close to me. Except she's not close enough, she likes the distance and remote connections too much. I guess she feels safe that way or only had this for a long time. Funny I guess that's all I had for a long time too. Which makes me wonder if we've always been connected and just never knew it as clearly as we do now.

I guess we've always been connected in God so that's really nothing new, while in just knowing; our connections are really empowering and exciting. I just want to hold her and savor it all the time.
What else do you feel now?
I guess It's the last night of this year. At this time last year I was basically following "orders" to get the Unity Patent DONE before the end of the year. It was really something I had to get done. And I realize now that I revised it recently and resubmitted it before the deadline . . .

So now I've listening to the Spirit Rap which is what Jaclyn brought over to Rev DJ anyway. I think she's been doing this all week too.
What do you feel about this now?
I know it's all breaking open again, still; and I know I need to do some serious rituals today. When I got home from church I opened my windows and lite some incense then started with this blog and goofed with the software all afternoon. I want to do some more affirmations, shower, shave, lol . . . . yea this beard has been driving me crazy. Sure look a little older, lol, like I could care less.

But it's good to have people see me as an adult once in a while. . . lol. . . My life is a continuous stream of miracles. . . I invoke and dream awake the full cellular ascension of Our Being . . . Fulfilling the Alpha Omega of all that is

really cool stuff!
What do you need to affirm?
I guess the full completion of the changes We planned for bringing this Earth Back to You. It's really all that's left. I know it's happening already, and only will be getting stronger and stronger. . . which is really super cool.
What do you mean?
I Love You Dearest Lord Jesus. Thank You SO MUCH for sharing Your Way of Truth and Light with me so I may help to Fulfill Heaven on Earth . . .
Is that what you really want?
I guess that's really what IT IS ALL about, completion for me is finishing the Tasks You gave me to Bring Your spirit INTO full expression here on Earth. I mean, the Completion and Solution is ALL about YOUR TRUTH and Purpose designed into this Earth of Ours and MAKING it so here and NOW!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment