Thursday, December 14, 2006

too much too fast... lol... NAAAA !! ;-)

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
816pm
So I Journalled and Blogged and everything was cool. I know I'm just flying and anxious to get to bed . . . lol . . . for obvious reasons. But I'm really just bouncing off the walls still. Like after lunch I stopped by to see James, needed to tell him about the Patent deal with the Business Planning classes. I mean, he deserves to retire, and likely would make a good investment too.

Course he wasn't there.

Then I stopped by my office. Michelle called about the tools we used in Nursing with Cecile. When I got there John saw me all dressed up and started teasing me. He was goofing with me and all the teachers . . . even brought Barbara down the hall to see me. Course then Solomon and Gary were there too when he started. I can still feel the power and focus we are creating... Solomon said I looked like I had for the presentation in his class. John joked I was getting too formal and making a position.

Oh and now I feel How Solomon told me that the Dean had jumped onto my English Composition letter about Moxley and Kim . . . gone over there and met with them about getting stuff together already . . . course he likes the new Dean and said how his Marketing Department was the biggest on composition in the College anyway. . . WHILE THAT'S ALL I ever did anyway . . . .

EEEK, wow that's all I ever did, all the stars projects were all about writing things up too. Like doing grants is what I really need to jump on right now. And the Dean is pushing it on John and everyone while also he is working on the one lead I gave him . . . lol . . . Just wait until he comes and talks to Tampa, Klasko or Skalkos . . . lol . . . opps group today, forgot I needed to say bye and deliver a letter. bummer... lol...

What about the energy you are feeling?
Oh It's like lunch today, I already knew what I needed to do . . . all the energy is about me BEing totally free and spontaneous in the moment of what I'm doing. EEEK, feeling the power of reading this all over again. . . Bear came in here wanting to go outside, so I got up for a moment. Then came back and read this all over again. 8.38pm

And I swelled in the power again. Felt like the deal with CGM and TC could be the pilot to get TC all into USF and doing STARS again. It was just another flash I saw as I was reading things over. . . course now I feel how Chuck wanted to move down to Tampa and start a family like I had. He wanted to get back into STARS and know what I was doing. So I went and printed all my "flashes" for him to read. . .

It was really funny, because at the time I knew I just had to find all my PRAYERS, and the BIG L's that I drew in LOVE for all my prayers . . . . So I copied this ream of paper with the last years of prayers so he could read it all. When he dropped out of STARS once he gave me ALL his old notes so I got these copies back from him. lol . . . Took them to NC and gave them to Will at CWG.
What about the flash, you're rambling off again...
oh I realized that this new Blog Beta has a "label" to create categories for this blog, so I instantly felt how I created this to share the "flashes" that are in here. Obviously I'm writing for some reason, and finding the flashes all at once would be kinda cool. . . lol. . . like the "L's" before no one would know what to look for but me. So If I do the searches ahead of time it would be really cool . . .
What about the Flash with the BEING at USF?
Oh yea, I was there in the hallway goofing with John and Barbara when Solomon said I had the same jacket on in his class. But that jacket was in my office, it had the business pins on it, while this one has USF Health pin on it . . . lol. . . But I could feel the freedom and fun of God's Love and Power in the space and I knew how we could make a lot of things happen there in the college. The new Dean was a go-getter and moving on things like me . . . so making things happen would be very easy and powerful.

EEEK! So now I felt the power and clarity at lunch going through the university making it all the way we needed it to be. . . like it's just blown to pieces fast and easy. . . all the greed and corruption simply blown out the windows. . . Suddenly people are all trusting and respecting each other . . . . or they are gone!
What did you just look at?
I went back and read a lunch thank you email I wrote . . . wow did I do a lot again. So much power sent out into the Universe so clear and strong. I didn't realize how much was out there. . . and how strong it all was. WOW. It was really wonderful to see the little people too, since they still carry all that I gave them no matter how hard they try to hide it . . . . lol. . .
We will soon have you teaching hundreds like that again. . . free and clear. . . fast and moving . . . making the love and joy flow everywhere. You are really good at that ya know. And it will be very easy for you...
I enjoy fulfilling Your Dreams. . . Thanks for your Will and Guidance, let us grow and learn to fulfill all You ARE, for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghosts.... amen, 9.47pm

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment