Thursday, December 14, 2006

7:00:12 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

Wow, I’m floored again….

I took Lyn some Christmas flowers and delivered them to the wrong office. Interesting enough she was there for a meeting anyway. So I got to see her, and invite her to lunch, she was surprised. Gave me a little kiss on the cheek when she saw me, and another soon after as I left. I took her flowers to her office . . . which was down the hall from Dr. Prang. Course I had to visit him, and asked for him to write the judge. He argued with me, but better get busy before I send a note to an attorney.


So I had about an hour to burn until we could go to lunch and it wasn’t quick enough. I called her at noon and she asked me to call her as I got to her office and she would come down and we would go out.

It was like the very same, we picked up where we left off in September, like nothing had changed. I asked her about the Silver Chord. She was coy with me but finally said it was something that connected people through heaven. Yes wonderful, but what about your meditations each night and connecting so much with me. She asked how I knew she meditated each night, and then asked if I enjoyed the connections.

Well of course I do, and they get really powerful and graphic sometimes. She laughed, obviously knowing exactly what I was talking about, kinda embarrassed too. I told her that it wasn’t fair to either of us to only connect like that through the ethers. We had met for a reason and we clearly had a lot to share. I told her how it was really hard to find anyone to share with like we were and for us not to share more would really be crazy. I told her we needed to find a way to spend more time together. Whatever it takes, we had to do it.


She almost agreed and then said she hadn’t told me something really important. Ok? So she said she had a little girl who would be three 12/30. . . hum, 12/30/2004 wow, sounds like about when colleen had another child too . . . Lol. . .

Yes, SOOO Lyn, sounds like you need me more than ever then. Told her I would love to meet her daughter but would leave that totally up to her. She explained how she was going to Wisconsin for Christmas and would leave her daughter with her mom and go to Arizona for a week to visit the college she wants to start in Fall 2007. She explained she had to escape for a week or so to get back to her truth, after being locked in the psycho corporate world all the time.


So then I told her she would be in college now, if she allowed me to restore her truth and revived her each day instead of her expensive escapes out of town. I mean, saving for college is hard if she has to escape the crazy life all the time, while I can restore her joy and peace here in Tampa without any costs and travels at all. We talked more about her daughter and then she asked more about my kids. It was very clear and strong again. As we walked out of lunch we hugged and held a bit again.

Then I told her we had to meet again and needed to make plans now. She said how about Wednesday for lunch again. I said that was great, and we could plan the next 20 years of Wednesdays . . . She laughed and said we had all the time in the world. I told her the world was getting destroyed as fast as they could to stop us from fixing it, or having anything left. She understood, and wasn’t too happy about that.

When we got to her office she gave me a little kiss on the cheek again to go. I told her she had to give me a real kiss now. So she did, short and sweet, but I got her tongue ;-) Then she stopped to tell me something more. And again I went to kiss her as she was leaving, and she gave me a little peck again. “teaser teaser” . . . She laughed again heading back to her office now. . .

What do you really feel?

I really can love her. She is really a nice cool lady of grace and purity. And I’m thrilled she has a daughter already too. It’s really funny, because as I have thought of her a lot of course since our first meeting. And one time before I felt she had a daughter, I thought of us delivering presents to my mom’s house. It was a dream or a little flash in my mind, thinking about my kids more than anything I guess. We parked at the Golf Club and walked over the grass to pile presents in their gazebo. It was like we sneaked into the back where no one would see us. Of course we were all happy and playing, goofing around across the grass where all our life is a big game and full of fun and love.

Emily saw us and was jealous about me playing with another little girl and mom, suddenly wanting her real Daddy back instead of this fake make-believe crap she’s been trying to raise. It was really funny, like she finally realized playing mom to a 45 year old spoiled brat was no fun at all. Even if she had all the candy and crap she ever wanted . . . . growing up with Family was about loving and sharing the joy and learning together . . . not just greed and control like she’s allowed into her life.

What does that feel like now?

It feels like the truth. . . It feels like the beginning of the end . . . It feels like I will see more things ending before my eyes than I ever thought possible. . . Like the Whole Universe is crying for the Divine connection of Yin & Yang that the Earth needs. And I’m glad about it!

What else?

I Love you Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks You for this Grace and love in my life. Help us all to grow to see your Light and Path before us as we do all You need to bring the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment