Sunday, December 24, 2006

7:33:51 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

So the very first thing I do as I got up this morning is come in here and look for an email from Lyn. Then I start clicking though the pictures again. It's really awesome; every picture I got of her looks posed and perfect. She's just the dynamic beautiful babe that I have always dreamed of. Hum, perfect pretty teeth in a big full smile, clear honest hazel eyes and long silky blond hair.

She does really have the colors, look and style like Emily did. I never thought I wanted an Emily to love and marry. But if Lyn does she will certainly look like Emily's mom more than anyone else ever has . . . including colleen.

We did talk about a lot else I never mentioned. Her "ex" was a real player, older, wealthy, and a total con womanizer. He seduced her to no end, as well as countless other women to this day. She was totally head over heels for him, writing love poems and songs and all for him. She made a deal to get married and have a child . . . but he never did the married part and left her barefoot and pregnant. She was evidently really poor or out of work with a baby, breast feeding for two years since she couldn't afford anything else.

But then she had many very good jobs, making 6 figures and having anything she wanted. Even left the corporate life and started working at her favorite health food store just to get real again.

She loved what I made for lunch and was thrilled about my expressing the truth about what I do and am. Like I said I make and eat the chopped fruit and veggies all the time. I made a wild salmon salad too, which we just ate with crackers instead of putting on the salad. She read every label and noticed it was all organic and natural . . . even the whipped cream on the fruit.

She even drank the Willard Water I brought. . .

She said how she is VERY FERTILE. I guess I should have done something about that right away. Then she never got married, and had a child out of wedlock. She gave the child his last name, but never took it herself and actually has another last name . . . Guess she was married before too? As we walked out talking about names I said about giving them both a real last name and she was looking forward to it . . . . me suggesting my own of course!

It is funny Kathy kept asking me why I never really gave her a deep serious kiss. And I noticed how I tried all day long and we got started a few times, but would always stop just as the power kicked up. I mean we have shared more than that through the ethers at night. And I would tell her how much better it is for us and the Universe to move this Spiritual Power together physically in the Here and Now into the Earth that desperately NEEDS IT. Not so much last night, because I took John over to meet Kathy last night and we stayed there late watching a movie – Kate and Leopold.

Of course this movie is about a successful professional lady falling for a real man of her dreams. An honest, civil, decent man, full of dreams and ambition . . . poor and struggling, but in love with her. And as I watched the movie I saw so many things that we did and shared already. It was almost freaky. . . . our own story before my eyes on the video.

I realize Lyn has had it all already, and been fooled and conned by the best. She might have really given up on finding anyone worthy of her and her daughter. But then I also realize that so much of what she wants and likes in life is who I am. I mean it's all there in my blog for her to read. Nothing new or unique, but very clear and specific for her to see and read. I mean I even found and posted the picture I drew before leaving NJ to come south for college. I mean it could be a picture of her.

12:57:44 AM

So tonight Kathy had a Christmas dinner for a bunch of us. Her son and mom each brought dates, and I went and got John. And so I printed a few pictures from Friday and had a picture of Emily and Christopher in my pocket too. When Kathy saw the picture of Lyn and Emily she was stunned and completely understood exactly why I was totally lost in this lady.

There was so much resemblance there that she was stunned. Like there was a clear relation there for her to see. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment