Tuesday, December 05, 2006

3:44:12 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

I got an email from my dad with a picture of my kids. I'm glad he saw them for Christmas. I replied to say thank you and I love you. But then I thought what I would say if he asked why I wouldn't waste my time there anymore . . .

I did everything legally possible to save and protect my children. But he gave them up to satan, just as he allowed for me to be served up as a meal similarly before I was 5 years old.

Abraham offered his Son up for a sacrifice and took the knife into his own hand over his own Son tied to the alter for sacrifice to God. I on the other hand have seen my own family give up my children to satan himself. Beyond my reach, beyond my protection and out of my hands completely.

So I will never allow myself or anyone I love to be put into the control or authority of them ever again. I lost my innocence and now lost my children's innocence for the macho ego know-it-all of my own father. It is his karma and his sin that they will all suffer for, and I will never allow myself any association or remorse. Let the dambed be dambed, give to Caesar what is Caesar's. . .

Of course I can forgive and forget, but I'm NOT stupid enough to subject myself to the lies and corruption that they live. It's not my place or a safe place for any of those I love.

I called Joyce, Lyn and Cathy now too. I sent Joyce some pictures earlier and again now with the kids pictures. I sent the same to Cathy too. Never told Cathy anything about Lyn yet. It's not something to hide or anything, but I just want to get something very clear between us first.

It's funny we spoke about children and everything else in life very clearly and in great detail. But we've not committed to anything more. I'm not even sure about our next date. . .

But I know it WILL BE.

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

Amen!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment