Friday, December 15, 2006

I Love YOU ;-)

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What happened?
Last night while I wrote I felt this buzzing in my ear and knew I needed to get to bed. As soon as I did . . . wow, it was like someone was waiting there for me anxious to share everything I could. It was intense . . . at first I told her I couldn't talk like this and didn't like the remote connection. But of course I kept talking and went along for a while. It was really intense, like too much over load and all. . .

Course I LOVED IT! And she jumped in a few times today, or whenever I thought of her, she was there waiting for me. Like a strong intense vibration right through me... Of course last night I told her to call me and make things happen. Like she wanted more confirmations and it was so strong and clear to me, what's the point in questioning anything. I mean, its almost embarrassing that we've not done anything more than chat a few times.

I mean it's one thing to pray and ask for something, while it's something completely different to act and respond in true gratitude and conviction to what we are given. lol... Reminds me of Equan = "Have Faith in Your Convictions" wow that one phrase changed his whole life, and mine too I guess.
What else did you need to tell her?
I know it's important for us to get things going, since there are a lot of people waiting for us . . . including some little someone really close to her. . . Hum and there seems to be a few of them. That's really neato to see and feel that so strong. Like each new child she has makes her younger, stronger and sexier... ready for another...lol...
What did you feel?
It was such a strong vibration my whole body tingled with goose bumps all over. I could feel she knew what I was feeling too, like we were sharing the moment right then and it was intense for both of us. It's like we know each other so much already and really only need to . . . hum, I wonder what we need to do?

Course I know what I want to do. It was funny this morning like they already had moved in. So clear and strong knowing everything already and wanting to get on with it all. Not just me either like we both are getting some serious help and direction in this.
What do you expect?
I know we just need to ask and receive.
Yes but receiving is so hard for so many of you. Like you are always trying to find excuses to suffer. WHY? There is no need for that, sure make mistakes, but then grow from them and learn never to make the mistake again . . GROW FROM THE PAST, DO NOT FORGET IT & REPEAT IT. . which means loving free and true in gratitude and joy . . . then all else will flow to you as easily . . .
I know, thanks. And I know it'll be stronger tonight. I love you ... I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Let Your will BE DONE through me ALWAYS, for the glory of Go, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment