Monday, December 18, 2006

6:11:07 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

I’m feeling a lot more from Lyn. Or should I say I’ve felt a lot of this before, except now I know where it is all coming from. She has really been dreaming of me longer than I've been dreaming of her. And what I realize now is that her daughter really needs us together. There are a lot of things that Lyn is ready to do that really are not the best things for her daughter, or could be troublesome. While my love and support can really make things a lot better for . . . all of US!

It feels like she knows this already. It also feels like her daughter is telling her more about this, or confirming it for her.

7:14:08 PM

Of course this only means that more will blow apart than ever I could have imagined. Which of course coincides with everything I did today. Wow, I didn’t realize this until I wrote it.

What did you go through today?

I went through some boxes of Christmas stuff and found lots of kids stuff. Then also went through stuff on the shelves here in my office finding more kids stuff and then I want to get shelves for my room too, and found more kids stuff cleaning up in there. It was kinda weird. Pictures and all too. Weird really weird.

What did you read?

I started on the Kuhn book in the stack of books in my room. That’s why I need a new shelf, I need to put my reading list all together . . . lol. . . need 4 shelves already for the books I have now. Then I want to clean out this office so that means finding 6’ of shelves for engineering books, lol.

What did you read?

I know so I finally have gotten down on this paradigm stuff for the paper John wants. What’s so interesting about it is that the book is written by a scientist and defines the paradigm based on the philosophy of science. Like the biology paradigm being significantly different than the mathematics paradigm. They have different languages and different rules and laws that apply. Then they form different groups and communities that address the laws and rules for regulating and sustaining the group.

New recruits are indoctrinated and learn the laws and theories of the group. It’s like learning a new language and a new way of life. So this has created countless disciplines and areas of research and study. And the paradigm that defines it is really some basic conception that makes everything work. Like Newton’s laws of motion beginning with the paradigm gravity. It’s just something that works and exists in nature that we can all define and understand so all the laws of motion can follow.

It's interesting how deeply he went in the research about how the conception of the paradigm can instill the knowledge to create solutions for the problems it describes. Like in Business they define lots of disciplines and areas of study, but they are all based on the same lies. People create profit out of greed. This selfishness creates corruption. So now our culture has no morals, no shared transparent truth, and nothing but problems, simply because the paradigm needs to shift from lies to truth.

Wow!

What did you expect Son. You know it is always the same trip for you. You have come to create change. It's not like changing a diaper; it's more like a meteor or a serious volcano. Not like you have even noticed any of those affecting your Earth recently. But the changes you are seeking mean more to everyone than just which school they go to. You are talking about a new culture, a new society, a completely new way of living. Everything has to change!

I just flashed into Lyn again. Her daughter was helping me run the grants and programs Kathy got for us at the Boys Clubs. . . . Course Kathy and Lyn are out getting more of them too. . .

What did you see at USF?

I decided I better tell the Dean what was going on in his College. Course I can't do that until it's done, so he can't mess with it. . . lol. . . which is really a trip since I know I can make it anything I want. . . WITH HIM! But anyway I guess I saw us having this cool meeting, planning out the city and county and everything was there in our hands. Figuring out all the details and lining up the people to make it all happen.

Course we can do anything. He's not gotten lost into all the corruption of the system and still has a clear eye on what he wants to accomplish. I guess that's where I need to start with him, simply ask him what he wants to accomplish…..

Uhg, that's what I need to ask Lyn. What's her dharma? Wow what a conversation that will be! I need to take her out for a picnic, so we can really talk.

What did you see now?

We were sitting in the woods on a blanket Making Love! . . REALLY Making Baby Love!!! Wow, that was a trip! Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all Your Grace Love and Wisdom for fulfilling the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment