Tuesday, December 19, 2006

day in the life

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I don't know. Things are going to be totally insane this next year. Everything will be busting loose I can tell already.

I woke up at 4.33am, took a pee and then heard something funny outside. I ran to look and someone had stolen my bike again. This time I saw the truck driving away. So I grabbed my keys and raced after it. Course it was long gone already. But as I flew down the street anyway, and I hit a neighbors truck. Kept going up to the 7-11 and never saw anything. Then drove down Sligh a bit and turned down 18th to get back home.

And there was this truck parked in the middle of the road. It was still running and my bike was in the back of it. I went to pull the keys out and there were no keys in it. I noticed someone across the street had just gotten home so I asked her to call the cops. She was sweet, polite and happy to help. Soon the cops arrived and started doing their thing. I mentioned that I hit another truck down the road and one RoboCop wanted to arrest me for hit and run. He was a nazi skin head kid barely 20 and obviously thrilled to be in power and control . . . . freaky to think they give guns to kids like that. Looked like a Paul clone of course.

The lady helping me out wanted his name since she new another cool Tampa Officer really well and wanted his ass chewed out for being such an arrogant "robocop." So the truck was stolen with locks all busted out. All kinds of crap in the back like the kid had been robing mail boxes too. Then my bike in the back with no sign or the bolt clippers.

So the lady saw the IAMHARMONY.com bumper sticker and mentioned her neighbor Kimberly went there. KIM next door??? Does she teach at USF? Yea, think she has... and we walked over, as she was coming out to see all the ruckus. Someone else who I hadn't met yet. But she made coffee for us all and we chatted as the cops did their song and dance. Three cars there at first and one went to find the truck I hit so another soon drove up.

Finally they let me go home and I walked down to see Robert, whose truck I smashed. Both our trucks are smashed in the front corner. But I got my bike back. BIG FUCKEN DEAL!!!! I keep cursing and grumbling under my breath....

Like what did I need to learn from all this? Lucky I had shorts in my truck, because I had nothing on but a t-shirt when I asked the lady to call the cops. She just got home from the Emergency Room where she does x-rays or something all night.
What do you feel from all this?
I feel like I want to hide now . . . Course I know all the corruptions of the Earth are bubbling up as I confront the paradigm of greed and control here . . . but I also see the love and support of friends and family coming through to help. The Harmony Family, which really might be more than I ever had before, beyond Joyce and Family as a kid. I guess Cathy was great making Family for a while and Kathy as well before her but neither for more than their moments. So I guess there will be more and more as things keep growing and changing before our eyes. Or more so for me to do and work on than ever.
What do you want to do now?
I really want to get things cleaned up and organized here since this zoo I'm in is driving me crazy. But I know I need to be reading and working on Grants and Patents and all sorts of other things.
What else do you feel?
I feel stressed ... like it hurts in my chest now. . . . Some times when I feel this I wonder if I'm having a heart attack and think "GOOD!" I can leave this stupid place that's so totally fucked up. Like that would really do me any good anyway, since I would be born back here again instantly . . . . lol . . . I mean I can never get away from this place even if I want to. It's really my place and my work and nothing exists here except what I need and want which really never surprises me in the least!
What do you really feel?
I guess I'm happy too. I know things are closing down fast, there are too many things I am doing that will collide together really quickly. And I guess hiding inside will not make anything happen better or faster for me, and might make things worse instead. As if that were possible?
What about just writing what you started last night? If you are getting clear about what needs to change, then writing it all out will be a lot easier after you get started with it.
I know I read a bit of the Wiki and edited it a bit too. I know there is a lot there I can still work on and I know there is a lot else I need to examine still.

2.39pm Kathy called and cheered me up a bit. Said how I hit my chest and I realized I'd smashed two trucks earlier, and likely hit the steering wheel... oh yea daaa . . .

I soon got called by the repair shop and brought my truck in. He was surprised I could drive it. Figures. Then they got me a rental which I have covered by my insurance, and told me it would be after the new year when I get my truck back. Course now I'm driving this hot little convertible, a white one of course. Which really makes me laugh. I couldn't have planned this better if I wanted to. I can't just drive off the road to have a picnic Friday like I wanted to, but we might do that anyway.
What do you really feel now?
I'm really grateful. Thanks Dear Jesus Christ, I'm so happy to have You with me all the time. It's such a relief to know I'm never alone and I always see the best of whatever happens to me. Not really sure how I could find the best side of things like this, but I'm glad I do.

Course I'm tired and stressed out a bit so I think I'm going to grab a beer and head outside and read in my hammock . . . . That sounds like a great idea, except I'll end up chirping to the squirrels and singing with the bird instead of reading. Which really sounds kinda good anyway.
5.44pm What did you read about?
I guess I'm finding my Phd research. Like this new paradigm stuff is what I'm all about. The scientific perspective on all the CRAP going on in this world. Sorta been there and done all that so whenever I see a boogie man like the arrogant skinhead cop or whatever I know that It's more important than ever that I get things going in the right direction. It's all within reach and I see stuff all the time that will make it easier and easier for me. . . .
What do you feel now?
I'm ready to go to bed . . . not just that I want to curl up, I'm just really beat . . .
What else have you been feeling about this?
I will be toddling along and suddenly get this thought of someone and feel this buzz up my back and all these tingly goose-bumps down my arms. It's really cool, and has been happening a lot, an awful lot! It's really kinda neato to be like Really connected to someone . . .
What did you flash too now?
I've been cleaning up this PC too and burning DVD's of data and moving such. So I found this scan folder I made for all these pictures I was scanning. And I noticed this picture I drew a hundred years ago before I started College . . . "Shauna" . . . tall blonde babe I was dreaming about . . . lol figures . . . lol . . . Course then I met Sharon and Karen at USF . . . lol. . . didn't ever notice Karen had the same hairstyle, while Sharon had the shape and they were joined at the hips. . . lol. . . Course I always thought Shauna was an Alien that popped into my dreams one night . . . now I see and feel more than ever who she is . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You for You Grace and Wisdom, Fill us with Your Strength so we May Achieve Your Glory, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment