Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2:10:41 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What

So much power. I read over the blog and this journal to see what I wrote about Lyn and what she will be reading soon. Course I have this text windows sized so I can see her smiles on my desktop still. Then I also have a few of the pictures I printed on my desk too.

I've noticed I've been out running around each night when she was looking for me. I could feel here searching and I know she feels whenever I search too.

M 30 - 34 D.N.F. Matthew line Naperville IL
F 25 - 29 D.N.F. Lyn line Naperville IL

I found her name before online. She told me she was a runner too, so to see the results of a race with her name in it is no surprise. These were dated 2000 and 1999 so she is 34 now, born in 1972, makes her the same age as my brother Mark. I guess I know I need to do rituals and move more energy into her today. I could feel that all week. I figured she was going out to Arizona today or soon. Spending a few days with her mom and then running off on her own.

2:49:11 PM It's funny I went back to reread some of the emails we exchanged and I get totally pumped up again, like I can feel her here with me as clear as day again. Short little emails she fills up with her power and essence. So I go get some of the salad I made for us and start typing again.

With her birthday, I guessed a time and place so I could get a composite chart of us like Cathy would always do:


Eric (m), 16 May 1974 at 4:21am, Vallejo, CA (US)

Lyn (f), 2 Dec. 1972 at 8:00am, Chicago Heights, IL (US)

II. What Brings You Together

You and Lyn invoke a powerful erotic intensity in each other. You are fascinated by your partner's emotional depth and passion, and are probably in love not only with her but also with [...]

There is great vitality and inspiration in the energy exchange between you and Lyn, for you spark each other off not only sexually but also in terms of your sense of expansiveness and future [...]

You arouse rather ambivalent feelings in your partner. Attraction and admiration are certainly present, as well as a strongly protective feeling which makes her want to offer support, help [...]

III. The Essence of Your Relationship

The relationship which you and Lyn create together is a living thing, an independent entity in its own right. It has an essential character or basic nature just as any living thing does. Once we create a relationship, we must also accept and work with the thing we have made.

The keynote of your relationship with Lyn is mutual advancement, or, put another way, the potential expansion of both your lives. The inherent quality of movement toward a bigger and better [...]

Your relationship with Lyn is one of vision and expansive energy which will propel both of you toward broadening your mental and physical horizons. It is also a highly romantic relationship, [...]

Your Relationship and Yourself

The feeling of unlimited potentials which this relationship seems to possess has a way of opening up your mind and broadening your thinking, so that your mental attitudes and perceptions of reality [...]

Your Relationship and Your Partner

Whatever conflicts you and Lyn might experience, sooner or later this relationship is likely to have an expansive and beneficial effect on your partner's sense of who she is and on her [...]

IV. Deeper Issues Activated Inside

The transformative potential of your relationship with Lyn may be greater than you realize. Every important human bond activates many levels of the personality, and some of these levels are unconscious and unrecognized. All of us bring our own inner issues and preconceptions into a relationship with another person. A relationship involves not only the chemistry between the two personalities, but also our unconscious images of what it is to be a man or woman. The inner images of man and woman which we all carry are really pictures of our own needs, expectations and potentials. And each deep relationship we encounter in life could activate a quite different aspect of our inner world, presenting us with very different challenges and bringing very different responses out of us.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment