Thursday, December 21, 2006

20th Winter Solstice

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you do now?
I put out the 10 printers and 9 PC's that Equan and I had left over from the last Church deal onto my driveway with a "FREE" sign. I just can't stand the mess here anymore and need to clean it all up.
What about last night and your truth about clearing?
Oh, I had this awesome chant. I went in and bowed 3x and sat doing the Lord's Prayer. Then I knew it was a serious night for setting an intention for the coming years. I felt I should write out an affirmation and send it up to God like I had a few weeks ago. So I finished my prayer and jumped up to write and print a new Affirmation . . . then checked my email waiting for the print, and SHE WROTE ME. Not even a hour earlier. Wow about exactly when I got up for rituals this night . . . course she knew my affirmations already . . . likely made them with me ;-) or reminded me to write them. . . lol. . .

So I went back and bowed 3x and saged around my circle, sat and did the prayer again. Then I had to jump up and write her about setting this powerful intention with me. Course I felt she already knew it and was likely with me, but it's more about vibrating across the Earth not just our private thing. The whole universe needs the Power and Love we can indulge. And sending these Words out into the Universe has so much power . . . it's all about the Power of The Word! Which no one is into now at all. . . hum, never realized we are so unique . . .

Course I knew I had to write her, just to bring her into my circle stronger. And as I wrote out the numbers from her note and I felt so much power there, I knew I had to link to the 20th Winter Solstice email I got from The Tao . . . So I posted that to Zest, copied a bit for her and linked to it as well . . . . lol . . . all about instincts and truth! The Power of The WORD!

Wow the power and clarity was just awesome. Everything was there right at my finger-tips. It was so very strong and clear. So now I was ready to Chant!

I went back and 3x bows and drummed around the circle this time and then sat to the Lord's Prayer a third time. Wow so much power, it was awesome . . . all in three's of course. While the number she sent was a 7 . . . I wrote again after the awesome ritual, hit send and noticed it was 3.33am . . . which I noticed just before sending, WOW. But in my "sent Box" the time is 0.33am . . . Which makes sense to me now setting an intentions for creating a new world, universe, whatever!
What did you feel about the affirmations?
I guess I was affirming the obvious more than anything. I noticed in my Journal that I felt and wrote about the same thing on Monday. But I guess now the power is so clear and strong that I couldn't resist it if I wanted to. NOT that I could ever resist, lol . . !
What did you feel now as You wrote this?
I realized how I need to Honor and Be Grateful for all these Wonderful Gifts that I have. Not just that I have these wonderful visions and full clear insights . . . but also how beautiful it is to have friends come along to confirm them and clarify them all so strongly for me. I know there is some serious changes coming through to us, and all this power if simply incredible. Wow I guess this really means that my work load is going to get really intense again. . . . No surprise. I mean, I goof off and relax for a while, and then SLAM!!! lo l . . . It's like getting hit by a Mack Truck!
What are you feeling now?
I'm just laughing about the truck. In the last few days the city has finally moved almost all the hurricane mulch out away from my back door. Course they gave me 3 or 4 yards to cover my back yard again. But also it looks like the big hurricane pile will be gone today!!! YEAY!!! I noticed this morning that when I look out of my glass doors from my kitchen table all I can see is grass and trees beyond my neatly mulched back yard and picnic table . . . wow, nice all set for a Friday Picnic!
What else?
I need to Thank You!
Well go on. . .
I am SO grateful to share and BE in this Love and Life with You Jesus. Thank You for the wonderful new year and the awesome times we share with Others and please stay with us and guide us each moment as we grow and learn to share in Your Truth and Love for the Fulfillment of the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts, amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. 9am

Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:51:50 PM

Wow am I beat. I cleaned out my office a bit. At least got rid of a lot of junk and cleared the space for the horizontal files so I can move those in here. Then I chopped up all the salad and fixing for lunch tomorrow. I started cleaning up the kitchen and realized wow am I beat. My back hurts from leaning over so much. I guess I could go get in the shower and clean that place out. But I'm really just ready for bed. It really feels good to get some things cleaned up. I've been waiting too long to do these things. And I guess I couldn't have had a better reason to get busy.

I mean even her little note last night left me with such a strong feeling from her.

4:39:13 PM WOW, my office looks civilized … barely, but it's pretty good, considering . . . lol. .

7.44pm wow sitting across the table from the monitor, leaning back in the light from the next room so I can see the keyboard with the lights off. . . I know it should take a second to learn the keyboard . . . lol. . .

8.10pm but it's easier with the lights on. Wow, so I'm cleaning up all the floors so I can mop and shower. . . Floors, bathroom and then shower; last things to clean tonight, course then I thought I could be alone tomorrow. . . but I know it's all exactly like it always needs to be and whatever happens will be perfect. Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . I'm diving in, I'm diving in, sink or swim, I'm diving in, I'm diving in, here I go . . . 8.13pm Chapmon on CmRadio Best Mix… as if you didn't know that already . . .

8.30pm I got her picture from Harmony and use it for the computer desk top. So now I scaled this text window next to her picture so I see them both each time I look up. . . . wont you come and fill my soul, whatever it takes… CMRadio. I am Ready for You, take my heart and make me new. 8.33pm of course . . . lol. . . Wow my office is all clean and organized so I'm really ready for the new school year, it feels like a new life about to start, and my life flashes before me like it has a hundred times before as I try to type correctly. . . lol. . .

I love you Dearest Lord Jesus SO MUCH ==>>>>

THANK YOU~~~!!!!

WOW

10.33PM FOR YOU I BOW. For you I fall, Blessed redeemer, I stand amazed I stand awed… blessed redeemer I have given it all.. . feel the light, feel the light, feel the light, Halleluiah … 10.34

So the floors are done. I'm so glad I got Dan to do this, it's really nice, thousand percent from the old brown carpet and all when I moved in. So all that is left is the shower, and I'm ready for one LONG HOT shower. Wow, it's so nice to know who I am and what I am doing. . .Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, I love YOU!!! Amen!

I always knew this day would come, when I restore your innocence . . . just call my name!

11:45:27 PM course I forgot to command key in the dates again, I need them to create the program to automatically catch the date and time when it goes active and then another simple command key to catch the picture I see too. . . lol. . . wow and see what I do. . . I just finished. All showered and clean want a hair cut and bread trim. . . then I was making the bed and thought I would sleep on top of it tonight.

11:59:46 PM

HA, Finished! LOL, HA HA HA !!!

I new I could get it all done today!

I'm totally wired still. For lunch I made a big salad. I even filled two pots since I wanted to cut everything up before it went bad. Then made up a fruit salad too, even got whip cream for that. . . . I just feel so much Joy and Peace right now. I mean so much of what I am is right NOW within my reach . . . I mean even the wireless keyboard and mouse… I love YOU NOW, I know you are in my Heart, I love YOU NOW, I love YOU NOW, Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I love YOU NOW, all the truth, and I KNOW YOU NOW!!!

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ for all Your Peace and Beauty in My Life NOW, Let Us Grow and Share The Truth of Your Love and Peace for all The World to Learn for The Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment