Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chant Time

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 11.55am

What did you do?
I spent yesterday in ritual. It was weird. . . lol . . . not really. But I got up late and read and ate breakfast until afternoon. Then I had some lunch about 3pm and realized I should Chant since I hadn't for a while.

I found some interesting things online and did a composite astrology chart, and then got ready for ritual. It was very clear and defined. Very focused and with all the ritual and rites. I even did all the Yoga, after the Chant which was unusual, but still wonderful to do. I was finishing up as the sun was setting so I went right to bed.

Everything was really strong. I felt like I was out in the sun of a mountain dessert, bright clear sunshine and lots of earth tones. Course I was up in a cave for a while too, and knew they all appreciated my visit. I knew I had to do that too. I guess I know I needed to do this some more tonight or again really soon. Like I started something that still needs to be resolved and completed . . .
What else are you feeling?
I guess there is a lot I need to resolve and complete. I finished cleaning my office and I know I need to get this all set here. . . lots of work to do. I guess mostly reading and writing.
What else?
7pm I went to fix Kathy's PC. She burnt something on the Board. I opened the box and got charcoal on my hands from something. So I got the old one I made up for John and put her hard drive in as a slave so she could get all the data off of it. Then we visited her mom and Neilla, Mum, Mallory and Brook. She needed to draft them to help her move her mom back into her house. They've all been friends forever it seems, and helped with similar stuff before. I felt like on exhibition, since none have known a civilized guy - not a drunker or womanizer. Even the dogs and cats circled my feet, so I just smiled a lot and listened to them all chitter chatter about all the chaos everywhere.

I had to stop at my house to get her another keyboard too, so it was after 7pm when I got all done. I planned to bring Dave my daughters old bike for his girlfriend, guess I'll do that tomorrow. I still have three more outside and three inside too. lol . . . . not like I will ever be short on bikes. I thought to get peddles for the one with training wheels so Ceira can use it if she wants. . .
What did you do next?
I got home after dark and went right to bed. I knew someone was waiting for me. Like I hadn't been to bed early except once and felt so much peace and power in that moment. It was very clear and strong I knew what I needed to do.
What was that?
I woke up at 2.46am . . . jumped out of bed and did rituals again until 3.46am. As I was climbing back into bed and noticed the clock exactly one hour later, I was sorta perplexed. Not sure what that means, but happy I'm still so much in tune with what I need to do. Course I wonder what I was doing through all the 3's . . . lol. . . I went through everything very specific and carefully. Did some more affirmations and Bear came in to sit with me through it all.

When I got back into bed 3.46am, I went fast to sleep, everything was clear and perfect. I had all the windows closed since it's getting really cold outside. But even all the candles and incense smoke never bothered me at all.

Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus for filling me with Your Peace and Love to share and grow with as we Fulfill all that is to come for the Glory of God the Father, Son and Holy Ghosts...
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment