Saturday, October 14, 2006

11:52:06 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel?

Interesting stuff as usual.

I guess there is just too much to deal with and I’m not getting as much done as I want to.

What do you really feel about her?

I guess she feels kinda distant. Traveling or far away from her senses, lol, maybe just having a Saturday off away from everything.

Hi Lyn,

Hope all is well for you? Felt like you are out of town again Saturday, or simply “out of it” o;-) normally you are clearer / stronger . . . lol Guess you like this little Silver Chord between us! When will we talk about this some more?

Just friends will be easier for now. We all have challenges we need to resolve. No fear, nothing comes to us that we are not ready for, as you know!

Smile and Take Care,

Namaste'

Eric

PS I noticed in church today you are just fine ;-) You missed a good message; she's got a new sound system too!

TODAY IS A GIFT
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself:
I 'not events' have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." Groucho M

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment