Wednesday, October 04, 2006

more trouble...

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you say?
I told her to cut the silver chord, what else do you want?
What about the experience you shared. Do you think it's right or smart to let it go on false pretence?
I told her the truth.
What about all the truth that you never really understood?
I guess I would be sorta projecturing conclusions that I really do not know.
What you felt and experienced was very specific and clear for you. And whether you think it was something else or not, is not your concern. However, the fact is that you remembered something more and experienced something significant that might be a critical influence for someone else. This is your energy and YOUR responsibility. If you know about something you did and what you felt shouldn't you let the truth be known so others can make their own choices with ALL the information.
I guess so, even though the choice was already made and it now makes me feel and sound like a whinny loser.
Now that is projecting. What you are doing is fine for you. You cut off and move on, allowing others to make their own choices to learn on their own is fine. However, when you are more involved and connected to their choices it is important that you are clear about it all. It's fine to "reduce your loses" as you say, but it's also significant that others are given full knowledge so their choices can be clear too. . . reducing their loses as well.
I don't know what more I can do. Ok I do. But it's ...
What is the respectful responsible thing to do?
I know, shit you wont quit will you. It makes me sound really arrogant and stupid.
We already established what was "stupid," and "sounds like" is really an ignorant juvenile excuse that are meaningless. You are here to learn and teach not make excuses for hiding from your own growth.
I get it, I get it. So I need to write some more about my little experiences so it's clear who did what to who whenever. . . . eeek, how do I get myself into these things!
What you did was perfectly fine, you might have rushed it a bit, and that might have been for good reason. You learned more about yourself and more about people in general. That's wonderful, you also remembered how to do things that not many people do anymore, that's something you've been doing a lot these days. Remembering is nice, honor it.
I know I will. And I will try to figure out how to say whatever you want me to say.
What it is, already is enough to say. Simply say it, and then you can let it go without any qualms.
I will try.
What is important is that you are honest. Whether it is taken right or not is not your concern. You never did anything wrong and it was completely natural and normal. In fact it was necessary and perfect as it was. And it could have grown perfectly, but doubts can create these kinds of confusions.
I know I'm STUPID to doubt, and I will try to be more clear and forceful with my energy. . . . OK. I WILL BE... lol... or I AM

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment