Saturday, October 07, 2006

4:43 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?

So I’m trying to get things done, and it’s not going well. I seem to have lost a hard drive, which is really kinda weird. How do I lose a hard drive? I can’t imagine I put it into a machine I gave away, nor does it make sense that I took it out and left it around. So I’m really perplexed?

Course now that I’m writing I wonder if this is why it’s missing, so that I could concentrate on writing instead. I was thinking I had too many other things to catch up on instead of writing. But I guess I know there are some important things to write too.

What you need to do will always be clear for you. You just don’t always want to listen.

Fine, so I explained everything to Lyn. It was kinda hard at first, but I just gave her some of this journal and said that I knew I was with her at one time, rather intimately.

That’s not what you said.

Not exactly, but I made it clear we were still attached. And then she wrote back with some very specific questions and said she would consider the Silver Chord thing:

Hello Eric,

Thanks for sharing!

I could not get through to the link you added www.starsusa.or/usffolder/TheHealingPowerofSex.pdf.

Still contemplating the silver chord.....

Lyn

P.S. - Why do you say your absorb angels and why are people close to you attacked? What do you mean by this?

Which is really kinda weird. My first feeling was that there was really nothing to her “my ex” stuff and she had made it up so that I would leave her alone. I know workaholics don’t like the interference, and also she’s very strong and clear where she’s going and what she’s doing so getting close to me might be interfering with her game plans . . . ignoring how You like to add new pieces to our games all the time!

But then you said about Ginny, and I thought maybe she was trying to get something going with her ex where he wasn’t into it at all. Maybe just playing and intimate, but nothing more. That seemed weird too. It was like she wasn’t sure or maybe she liked my influence, hoping I could rub off on them.

That is weirder than the first option. She seems much too honest and clear to want to have me linger only for their benefit. This makes me think again that she’s made up the ex crap so she could figure out what’s best for her without any pressure. I mean it was very obvious that we could be very close and very intimate very easily. And she seemed to very much like that idea. I mean “contemplating the silver chord” doesn’t sound like any mad rush to cut some connection that she doesn’t want to lose.

Further, I’ve feel her a lot still. I even think she got intimate again or wanted to get intimate with me again. It was just as I started to get ready to Chant. Hum last night??? With the Full moon even??? HUM? So it was kinda weird where I wanted to get all horny and excited before the Chant instead of after it. I simply pulled all the energy into and through the Chant, so it went up to Heaven instead of attaching to me directly. I felt like that cleared it out good, or cleared her out good too. But then later I was feeling her a bit again.

It’s almost like she’s playing with me, trying to gage things and figure out what she can really do with me, or how strong we are connected. Or maybe fishing for some answers or insights into what we have between us before committing or exploring it more directly with me. Wish people could just use the phone sometimes, why is everyone so full of fear?

Of course as I started to write, a rain storm suddenly started. And as I mentioned it now it got stronger.

What does that make you feel?

I know I’ve always been very connected to everything. So I’m thinking how important it is for me to be clear.

What do you want to be clear about?

I really want to fall in Love. I know Lyn and I could be very good for each other. So I’m feeling this more and more, or trying not to, but do anyway since she’s not cut any chord yet.

What about her degree somewhere else?

I’m not sure she really needs to go somewhere else. Or whether she will make things work here with me and pursue the degrees with me as well. Or maybe we will do both together in both places?

What’s important?

I guess I know that I need to stay clear with things You need me to do. The Management Department is getting closer to starting a PhD program and John has even had several meeting about it in the last few months . . . intentionally teasing me about being their first student. He knows that I will be. And I guess he wants to get things together for that.

What did you do now?

I reread a bunch of the emails to Lyn. Wow, so much power. I can’t believe how much I’ve shared with her. It’s really intense to think and feel. So much! I’ve been feeling like I would see her on Sunday again. It’s funny, like I remember hoping she would drop by my office and kiss me. Now it feels like she will at Harmony. Of course I want to kiss her and hold her more than anything right now, and that might be why I keep wanting to read and write about her. But I’m not clear about what she wants.

What difference does that make? People are sometime unclear about their own desires as well. They want and dream, but then are insecure when the dream walks up and kisses them. Not everyone is as clear as you. Like You taught Kathy to write, just like Lyn is writing now, but keeping Jesus as the center is never too easy. How much have you been reverting to chanting “I love you Lord Jesus”…

I guess that’s true, I’ve had to say that a lot lately too. I enjoy it of course, but I guess if I’m getting distracted and getting interference from somewhere, I’m likely not the only one.

What do you really want more than anything right now?

Eeek, that’s really weird coming from you. You know I always want to finish everything we started and be totally free in Love. Free to build and design Your life with us. Free to Love and have Children. Free to Play and goof around in total Bliss. Free to share the Love and Joy that You are openly and clearly with others.

What about Lyn?

I guess I know she could easily fit into all that. So I would Love to share it with her too. Or would love to Share her with You in family, and life and all.

Please Dearest Jesus Christ guide me to fulfill Our Dreams. Lead me to make all these things happen as soon as possible. Let us grow and Love in your Light and Freedom. Please send Your Angels and Saints to guide my every word and step to this fulfillment for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment