Sunday, October 01, 2006

ladies in charge

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 8.45am

What's really up?
I guess this whole week has been a trip. I chanted every night and have been flying like a kite. I've done so much that I never realized how much it really was. I visited a friend last night to fix her fax. She made us dinner and we chatted a while. In telling her how my week was I was stunned how much really happened in just this last week.
What happened before you saw her?
I redid my business website. I found a java-script that I liked and used it to make the site 100% better. I want to do the same thing with my personal sites. . . . lol... not sure how much to do there. Course in the morning I got an email from Virato about his radio show. Someone on about Vibrational Synchronicity ... and Phd, MBA .. SO I CALLED HER as their radio interview ended.

She answered the phone, and was kinda stunned at first. But then totally into it all. Even switched phones to hear it all better. I told her that I wanted her to be a consultant on the NIH grant. Course she wants to know everything now, and was very interested. She even said she wanted to meet her local University about doing research.

Then she told me to send her a summary and everything so she could pray about it. Wow!
What do you expect. Don't think we'd let you do this all alone!Yes, you need to have some Faith in your Convictions!
I know, rub my face in it a bit huu. It was like Thursday seeing the entrepreneur professor, total synchronicity. I told him how that is all that I ever see. Everything runs like that for me, things always fall in line perfectly. Then today the Rev had a membership induction and her first night service since 1999. . . Course my mom died January 24, 1999.
What's up with that?
I think she said something about some major challenges hitting her then, so they stopped the night service. Course she's a Leo like Emily and Cathy, even the same Birthday as Cathy. 8/23 I think, while Emily is 8/8, Christopher 5/3 and me 5/16. . . Hum Mom was 3/6/35 married 3/19/60... not sure why I needed to write that now?

Guess my mom wanted me to. It's funny, she's always over with Emily, wow, powerful stuff there and I need to let it be.

Oh yes I told Pam tonight about the ladies in charge thing, and I realized she needed to read what Lyn read. . . . lol . . .
That's some one you never mentioned here before.
I know I need to let her do what she wants for now and see where it goes.
What would you like to see her do?
I guess I feel she will make her dreams happen.
What about you?
I know I can only fill a place I make with You. If anyone likes that, then we have more to do and share together.
What a wimp you are. We know and understand, and it's very obvious what you are dong. Perfectly fine. The words and eyes will show the truth. Everything will come out as it needs to only when it's time. You are smart not to rush anything. Each piece will fit together perfectly. Only Love and Truth.
I know this will be a crazy week . . . even the horoscope says so.... lol...
What's that?
Oct 01, 2006 Transiting Mercury Square Natal MoonTHE CHALLENGE TO EXPRESS YOUR EMOTIONS You say how you feel, but the response you hear can feel deeply wounding. Challenges to what you say or write about emotions abound, no matter what it is you said. Though argument seems like a viable option, remember verbal and written words etch deeply into the egos surrounding the feelings. Soothing words and hard-to-swallow apologies must precede new conversations. Back off, and collect your feelings. Find different words. In a few days, try it again.

Comfortable but Effective Your love life looks fabulous this week, eric, now that
Jupiter and Mercury are both in your opposite sign of Scorpio. Mercury gives you
the opportunity to talk over any important issues and to find a way to get to
the heart of problems that are not easily resolved. Mercury is also your love
and romance planet, so you may find that one conversation makes a light-hearted
affair into a more intense one. Rather than staying with the superficial, you
intend to dig further down this week and to probe. You aren't going to be
content with any dates that skim the surface and in which you can't get a bite
of the apple. There may also be a strange kind of pressure building up with a
Full Moon in Aries on Friday, making you jumpy without really knowing why this
should be so. There is a focus on your health zone, but stress associated with
career issues may take the wind out of your sails. Get any symptoms checked out
so that you have peace of mind. Getting your life in balance continues to be of
extreme importance. This is your chance to assess your levels of well-being
overall and to create a routine that is comfortable but effective.

Oct 03, 2006 Transiting Venus Square Natal Venus TRY SOME NEW FLAVORS OF FUN Sleeping late, eating breakfast in bed and taking leisurely strolls in the park are among the simple, enjoyable pleasures of this lazy, sensual time. But wait until your day off or the weekend to indulge your desires fully. If you're not attentive, your lazy streak could tag along with you to the workplace where it doesn't belong. Going to a health spa where you can get a massage, take a sauna, or be treated to an herbal wrap are perfect things to do.

Thank You dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, fill me with You Spirit to Achieve your Purpose... For the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment