Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday, October 16, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Dear Eric, Here is your single's love horoscope for Monday, October 16: If you want it, you can have it. You've just spent some time thinking about what it is you truly want from a relationship, and now it's time to put your wishes out there and let the universe get to work on fulfilling your request.
Here we go again, I know what I really want. Lol, guess falling in Love would be really cool, and a relationship to grow and learn into . . . I guess it's that time of year for me . . . lol. . . Makes me wonder what I'm really in for!!! Cause it's just started, I can tell!

What do you feel?
I guess I'm really tired now. I've not been sleeping enough again. Pumping up too much energy! I always do this! I've got a long list of phone calls to make and a bunch of other stuff to do too. I know it's all going exactly as it needs to and I know I will do whatever I need to do. So it's kinda cool. . . . Course I know who could make it all better. And she knows too. . . wonder if she's ready or will miss it again. Guess I can only do what I do and wait and see. . . ;-)

What do you miss it again? Do you think she's missed you before? Maybe this is the first time for her, maybe it took you this long to get ready, maybe no one else has a clue. . . maybe it's just a timing thing, that comes clear now. or sooner!
I guess that would be cool. I know there are a lot of things coming together. Like this morning someone asked me about the evil out there. How our group is getting clear and conscious together helping and doing more light work all the time. . . certainly there is another group on the opposite getting stronger too.

I just about laughed. I mean, nothing ever gets to me, as far as I am concerned the other group will simply generate enough power to BURN UP! Like there isn't enough power out there to create any concern for me. . . . Funny, I interviewed someone today for my class. He said there are no problems, only challenges. I couldn't agree more. . . and the challenge is always with the self . . . . find the perspective and point of view that works, and suddenly there is no work!

I seem to do that one really well!
What are you working on then?
I always need to find the perspective that suits YOU! It's a challenge to understand what I need to do and where is next. I do fine once that is clear. Getting the clarity is my challenge.

It all comes in time, no worries... lol... I know everything will work out exactly as it must and that just means more fun for me. . . . Most of the time!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment