Friday, October 06, 2006

Awesome

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What did you do?
I got to bed by 9pm, and asleep before 11pm. Up again at 3am or so, 3.17am maybe lol. . . . Chanted and wired again. It was really cool, I just let it flow and did as I was told. I was really pumped and loved it too.

What was different?
I guess You gave me a lot again. And I felt like I finally did what You wanted. It felt good to get it all out. Like something really important was finally finished. Course I'm not even sure what it all was, or how things all fit together since I saw several different pieces.

That is having Faith in your Convictions. You recognized you needed to do something, and worked on it until it was done. Course what you said was right for you too. . . the strong always get the big challenges. Seems like you are handling them well. What's interesting is who you have to Thank.
I know I've been thanking you all morning, which was really powerful in the shower as I sounded out loud. But now I remember I called Cathy about the Acupuncture for Kathy last night too. . . the names that never leave me . . . lol. . . Cathy told me about Saint Pio and I knew he was still there watching in the Cave. I realized I needed to Pray more to the Saints, which I did some after the call and more later on. I remember Christopher telling me about that too, which I said to Cathy. Weird how things all fit together so well sometimes.

When I talked to Kathy she asked me for details about all the things I was dealing with. Then I reminded her how she told me to give it up to God. I guess that's been something I need to understand better. You seem to want me to do more on my own. Thanks Cathy, Kathy and Chris!

What you do is fine, and yes you need to do as much as you can. We can help, but as with any relationship it is give and take, ask and receive, but also work and strive for important things on own.
I guess I'm stuck trying to figure out when to pray and when to work. lol. . .

What you are doing is fine, and it is the balance that makes it all work, as with everything. This really brings you back to Faith. You are strong and clear, doing what you know you need to do. There are always things that you can do which we can't and visa-versa. The relationship makes the team, and the Team makes the success. It would be nice if we didn't need to get rough with you.
It's not like you were . . .

When you curse and get upset it's obvious things are getting out of hand.
I don't have this kind of encounters every day you know. And remember I'm still a man stuck here dealing with it all. Which means more than just your tasks, there's lots else that needs to happen for just staying sane or civilized.
This is what you can pray about. Getting real about what you really feel and want is important too. Especially if you are going to get all emotional about it.
I Thought that was the whole point here. . . lol . . . Remember Love of the Heart is all that is real. And I know making it first in all the action is critical. So I make you first. While I know that means being real about everything.. . . Thanks For all your Love and Light, continue to Fill us all.... Amen

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment