Wednesday, October 11, 2006

6:54 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you think. . .

Everything is a total trip again. I emailed Lyn answering her questions as I said and asked her about cutting the silver chord again. Monday I even called her again, left no message, but I tried. Monday I met with Linda and showed her the chant a bit. Wow she loved it, and wants to know everything. I want to see her get me into the grant first and wonder what she plans about that.

Tuesday I met with Mark from the Chamber and we had lots to talk about. He was very interested and excited about everything that I shared. It was really very cool, even when John interrupted us. Mark planned to see Jose today and try to see about putting things together for me.

Course I was really wired then and tried to blog, but lost it again. So then I went to visit Kathy and see about her fax again. She wanted me to read some things about her mom and such and then I wanted to ask her about Lyn. I called her before I called Lyn on Monday, but we never talked. So yesterday I told her the whole story about Lyn about the dinner and the kiss and the Tantra.

She wanted to get her cards and do a reading for me, but I told her the cards and all wasn’t a good idea, so she just opened up and asked for some guidance directly. She told me all kinds of things, that all felt true and to the point. It was really a big relief because I wasn’t sure what to do or say about anything.

It was really kinda weird, but I could feel it too, and many things she said kinda confirmed thoughts that I had. I was out before 4pm since I had to meet Pam and Laura to help move a car with them. Laura doesn’t have a license, so they needed me to drive. Laura cooked us a great dinner for my trouble and then we all jumped in the Jacuzzi. That was all cool too of course.

I told Pam bits and pieces of what I shared with Kathy, and she was convinced Lyn could never leave either. Laura says how no girl could be good enough for me. She’s really sweet and we connect really well. I worked out her back some more in the Jacuzzi and started showing Pam how to do it too. Then we talked about making a work group to get things down at each of our houses, trading hours back and forth.

The moment Kathy told me something about Lyn I felt the energy shift a bit. I’m not sure if it was just recognizing that she was human and fallible like we all are or not. Whatever it was, I still know she’s with me and I don’t mind it. Course I love her being with me and I want it more intimate than anything. But I also know I can wait and not worry about it at all.

I mean, she’s just awesome. I wish I had a good picture of her, but I’m really not worried about it much at all. Course Pam invited me to some fashion show in Orlando that she helped sponsor with her company. Weee fun, lots of pretty spoiled girls. Lol, like that’s really what I need.

Today I noticed that Sharon has a very cute girl working for her now too. So that’s really kinda neato too. We smiled a few times going down the halls but I never knew where she worked before. Course I want to wait for Lyn, but I’ve really no clue if that would ever come or not. Course I feel like it might be three weeks instead of three months. But I could just be dreaming instead.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment