Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Am I in trouble now?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Does that surprise you? You were correct on the timing and the place.
Shit I didn't really know anything! It just happened.
What you felt and wrote before was exactly right, and it has been confirmed now. Don't you feel responsible? If this is your energy and desire coming out.
What so, I'm responsible for whatever happens now? It's not something I could have done alone.
What you know and understand is your responsibility!
Oh shit, so I need to fess up and admit what I did and what happened. Like that will make any sense to anyone at all anyway. Remember all I really did was deal with what came up and ...
yes and bring it through you into higher realms that you barely understand.
Oh great, so know I "barely understand" these things myself. But I'm doing things that no one else knows anything about.
How many times have your tried to explain and share what you did in the white and the red. You explained the very basics once, but never explained anything more.
SOOOooo I never did it before.
What you did is as old as people, and you've done it countless times, just not in this life. You've taught it forever as well, and that's why it comes through to you very easily.
I need to tell her to cut the silver chord don't I.
That's a start. You need to tell her a bit more than that too.
I guess so.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment