Monday, October 23, 2006

3:41:50 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Hey Lyn, I CAN love you Baby!

Cause you are sexy and smart, and talented and have the same interests and same aspirations as me . . . and You are really..........! I still feel and see your golden hair falling into our kiss, and I see you peaking at me through the strands of gold. And I know we are meant for each other and I think You made up the “ex” stuff so you could avoid something with me. It was just an easy way to deal with me. I think You are crazy. But I understand it. I’m not sure how long I can wait or if I really want to wait any more at all. Course we both know that no one can take our place in anything. So why do I wait and wonder? I’m really not sure. But all the time I see you walking into kiss me at church. Like you finally decide you are ready and you just do it. Why can’t we do that?


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment