Saturday, October 21, 2006

1:56:04 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

So I never got a return call from Lyn, but then I thought she would show up in church Sunday again, which is cool or fine, except I’ll want to kiss her and hold her.

What’s wrong with that?

I’m not sure. I was just reading my old journal again, back to 2/1/87 where I was working on my models and getting Keith to do his thing while Chuck and I incorporated a charity around it all. I was even talking about retiring when I graduated still.

What’s the Point?

I know, it was the time that Ginny was seeing Wade again. Or trying to figure it all out. He’s older and working already, while I’m still in school. So she likes the materialism and hanging on his arm for professional stuff so he looks likes a real man. But she’s sexy and intimate with me, and clearly in love with me . . . but wanting this fake life with him?

It really feels funny, like the same deal Lyn is going through. Course Lyn and I have not really been intimate yet, or much more than a long dinner and a few little chats. But we understand each other and are more in tune than anyone could ever be. Funny with Ginny I was reading her mind or something, finishing her sentences before she could say them and doing all kinds of really funky stuff. This feels like the same scenario with Lyn.

But I haven’t seen or heard from her except in my dreams.

What you had with Ginny were a great many dreams too. Except this time you are sharing them with someone who is ready for you.

If she is ready for me then why haven’t we met yet?

What is happening will be clear when it’s time for you to be doing more. You have a lot other things to deal with now. Stop all your fussing and get back to the work you know you need to do.

I know but I need to fall in Love!

That is what happened to you both already. And you will see how strong and clear it can be soon enough. No worries, be happy. And get back to work.

I Love you Lord Jesus Christ. Please fill me with Your Strength Love and Wisdom so I may achieve and succeed at all that you place before me. Please let Our Love grow and develop beyond all dreams for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment