Monday, October 30, 2006

Imagine what it would be like

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Imagine what it would be like to read the story of your life before it actually happened ...
You'd know how to make the most out of the opportunities life gives you ... how to avoid negative influences that distract you from achieving your true life purpose ... and which path to take in order to have the happiest, most fulfilling life that is available to you.
horoscope for Monday, October 30:
Acknowledge how far you've come. It's not easy to grow up, especially when it comes to one's perceptions of love, but that's exactly what you're doing. Stand back and take a gander at the big picture. Looks good, yes?
Monday, October 30, 2006 Eric,
There's no hiding your feelings with a Full Moon in your sign this weekend. Instead of suppressing them, Taurus, try expressing yourself more openly. You might run off a person who can't handle your honesty, but what good is a relationship without truth?
Monday October 30, 2006
Yesterday | TODAY | Tomorrow

The Moon is in idealistic Aquarius today, helping us to move through the intense feelings and power struggles that we may have recently experienced. As Mercury the Communicator aligns with expansive Jupiter, we are more concerned with the larger community and are willing to set aside our personal needs for the common good. What we believe now is likely to materialize, so it is quite important to focus our powerful intent on a positive outcome.

What does this feel like?
I guess it's nothing new. Last time you asked about my old Journal readings which described the same situation I am in now. Of course I knew that was all about the "nightmare" that I've had as long as I can remember. I didn't want to say that or talk about it. But in came up yesterday anyway. Figures...
What did you do yesterday?
I got to Harmony by 9am and set up the camera and the wireless mic for DJ. She used it and liked it too. Oh and I sat her down to see the DVD that Dave made with me. She was crying through it . . . but was basically thrilled by the work we did.
What did you do all day?
I then helped Laura selling food all day. She did really well I guess and was happy with it all. Pam and Karen helped out a bit too. Beth even dropped in for a few minutes. I was busy running around most of the day. Sam from USF even dropped in. He saw the signs for the fair and wanted to check it out. He saw me as he walked in. DJ then sent him to me later. We chatted a while and have seen each other on campus yearly since the ARCE show that he helped with. He's a Dean in Student Affairs now. Wow! Seemed like we had a lot to talk about and might be talking a lot more. Chet was there too, he took Dave and I out to lunch last week.
What have you skipped?
I know this all started with the Purpose of life in the Big Picture and being honest about who I am and what I need to do. We talked about that yesterday alot. Sharing deep personal insights and ideas about where we were and where we wanted to be. It's funny for me falling back into the stories about who I am. Wow, I really never tell anyone anything. And even when I am asked directly I avoid the details or getting too personal, often even deferring to webpages that I wrote up . . . lol... what a wimp!

Course somethings I can barely even say, let alone talk about. So at least it's written down for those who are ready to really learn and know more. Course the last time I shared all that; we got into Tantra and all excited. Yea, I got all hard and horny and was careful not to be too aggressive . . . lol . . . I mean, not pressing too much against her up close in a hug. I wonder now if I had, would things be different now?
What do you care? If you honor who you are and avoid being too sexual, then the seduction you avoid would keep you out of trouble anyway. You know how easily you get lost there. And learning and remembering your place and purpose in all this will make everything better for everyone!
I thought that was the whole point about this . . . Yesterday we spoke about the "nightmares" and how they always come up with me. It's nothing new I guess, and I just need to get real about it and let it flow better.
What you allow to flow and grow is wonderful. You are clear and strong there, but losing touch and getting lost into things really hurts more than it helps. . . Regardless if you wonder and feel that things would happen faster. Faster isn't always better.
I know, Like DJ said . . . Twice yesterday. . . In the video and in her sermon. How to ask for "Spiritual Development" is really asking for trouble. Course that's all that I ever ask for. I mean I get more along those lines than anyone could believe or . . . lol . . . or understand.
That is what you asked for, getting conclusions is making this development move faster than ever. And that might mean a lot more than you expect. Meaning that things will change and grow faster than ever.
I can't wait. I know what I need to do and I'm doing whatever I can every moment. It's a challenge a lot but I can see how things come together and it's nice to be reminded where I'm going.
What did you just feel now?
I felt that cave again in my Chant. Last night it was really intense again. I popped awake at 3.03 and was out there chanting by 3.30am. And when I felt the cave it was like I blew the top of the mountain off. It was really kinda neato watching this crowd of people holding on all that I could bring up from the Earth. I know I always said how I don't want to see angels and all. But it's still fun to see sometimes.
What else did you learn yesterday?
I guess DJ spoke about a lot of the traditions for Halloween. How the Druids celebrated from Scottland down to France sharing their dreams and enacting visions of their lives and past lives. Connected the dead and the living where men could be women again and women could be men.
What do you feel about this?
I guess it's nothing new for me of ocurse. Then tomorrow is Halloween and I've got the ladies coming here for dinner. So I know it'll be a powerful night, blowing the energy out of everyone. lol. . . I get a little nerveous when I think about things that I do. lol . . . Course I prefer to just do things and enver think about them at all.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please Dear Jesus Christ Fill me with Your Word and Your Actions so I may Bring Glory to Father Son and Holy Ghost, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment