Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm still really wired and bouncing off the walls. I know I have a ton to do and more shows up every moment. But I'm also distracted a lot. I want to get somethings started, or should I say I have a lot of things I need to address really soon. It's like I'm on this train racing through and every moment more passengers get on needing something from me, while I also need to keep up with everything else there is that I'm doing. What a trip this is.
What do you really feel about it?
I'm really tired still. I could fall asleep right now and snore all afternoon. I also know I need to write a few people and figure out somethings that I've not considered very much lately. I mean when I chanted last night so much followed through me again that I need to stop and think about. I'm not really sure what to do about it all, like things I never considered, but are certainly simple intelligent options that can open a lot up for me. . . . I guess.
You should consider locking this blog, since your are not free in your writing again. You keep stopping to think about what others will read and think. That is a distraction for you and defeats the purpose of writing all together.
I know so I'll write elsewhere again.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment