Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:33:33 -0500

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I know what it is... all the Planets smash into me through this time of year.. It's likely always been this way.. lol... wow I want to get a review of my star chart and all. . . just curious of course but I wont I'm sure...

Nov 02, 2006Transiting Mars Opposed Natal Mars
Oct 30, 2006Transiting Venus Opposed Natal Jupiter
Oct 29, 2006Transiting Mars Trine NatalSaturn
Oct 29, 2006Transiting Mars Trine Natal Venus
Oct 29, 2006Transiting Venus Opposed Natal Mars
Oct 27, 2006Transiting Venus Trine Natal Venus
Oct 27, 2006Transiting Venus Trine Natal Saturn
Oct 27, 2006Transiting Mars Opposed Natal Mercury
Oct 26, 2006Transiting Venus Opposed Natal Mercury

9:45 AM I read about the transits and oppositions and Trines all the time, and just sorta laugh, but wonder how they all tie together... lol... Oh and than I get this too:

12.24am
Oh new month aint it. But October aint done yet . . . lol . . . I need to say about what happened today - - can't sleep - - so I'll do it up now. . . .

I got up this morning and read all this above knowing the ladies were coming over for dinner. It was my turn to cook. I wanted to cleanup and planned everything. So as I was writing this above . . . I ran around cleaning things up. You know get all hyper excited about guests and wanting everything just perfect.

I finally sent that message with all the graphics set and such. I cut all the grass last week so needed to pick up Bears land-mines. Not sure if we could have a fire outside tonight or not. Course I'm feeling the same Love with my kids who were always my favorite guests. Dreaming of the Halloween camp outs again as I goofed around outside. It's always cool to share with friends! Totally filled with love and light enjoying the moment!

Then I came inside again to forwarded the blog posting to all of the ladies with my chart. . . 1/16 in CA. . . ."HEY SEE YOU ALL AT 6.30, dinner served at 7pm" lol. . . ;-)

And then thought how the ladies all wanted to do work groups too. We each get a super meal once a week already, That's great! So we all have houses too, maybe we could help each other with chores. We talked about sharing work hours already and planned to do stuff. SO I thought to call someone RIGHT NOW. . . and reached for my cell phone on the desk to see she had called me already. Must have missed it on the run outside. SO I invited her to just come and help. But She was calling to say she couldn't make it and another one called later all sick too. . .

SICK?!?! FORGET it, we need to play with the dogs outside and have a super dinner.

Ok, all our dogs together, that's a super idea . . .

I gotta shop and clean, and cook. . . maybe you can come early and help out . . . watch all the dogs goof around . . . ok cool, let's just do it. . . .

SO I said about what I posted this morning . . . 1/16 in CA. . . . Oh she says; that's MY MOM's BIRTHDAY TOO!!! MAY 16th, never forget your B-Day!

WOW, WHAT? Me. mine?

LIKE Super energy and power in all this too. WOW I knew I had to chant!!! Hope everyone can come . . . . so let's go to Wild Oats now and Drop off my bikes to be tuned up . . . and we bring her two shepards up to visit with Bear. Even brought some dog food for them. I told her to drop the bag in the closet with Bears grub and she noticed the WHITE TUX! Pulls it out to ask me about it. . . .

WHAT?
Not enough energy yet?

Guess I wore that on Halloween last time . . . lol . . . every Halloween; every time!!! Shit, better not be a full moon tonight too . . . we'll pump up so much energy all the computers and tranformers in the state will blow out!!! LOL!!!

WOW, I hope everyone can come, let's invite John and Kathy . . . and Beth . . . and Michelle. . . lol . . ;-) Help I need to have everyone help me carry all this energy up . . .



But anyways, I even noticed while I was driving, the vibration was pulsing through my feet. . . . Yes dinner was perfect . . . the dogs totally love each other (literally, Bear had an orgie with two female shedhards, beautiful dogs . . . think he only got into one thou??? ) Everyone ate a lot, and the Chant . . . . I need to explain it more . . . Or frame it correctly? Lots of power! But need to get a better iintro for people. . . lol . . .

I was full of visions of the whole city working. WOW. . . like Rowan saw the gardens full of kids and everyone helping, loving, lighting. . . today it was like everyone moving, sharing teaching. . . A lot more dynamic, growth and change. Really neato powerful feelings. The whole place was full, and people moving along the rivers and all around town . . . And the Light was so Clear. I can feel the sun shine across the fields. . .

Lots of puppies too, but I thought Bear was neutered? Oh yea, he's got no nuts. The Humane Society did that for the first visit to the vet after I got him. You know, the Mailman delivered the Big Bear dog and then he got all fixed up at the vet. . . lol. . . poor guy got fixed!

Wow everything comes together when it's ready. . . Thank You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus . . . I hope I shared all that I could For You, and I'm sure we will all learn and grow Tremendously this year . . . Thanks for filling me up with so much Love to share. . . Let Your Will Be Done, for the Glories of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment