Sunday, October 15, 2006

Horoscope

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Dear Eric, Here is your single's love horoscope for Sunday, October 15: Before you can find the relationship of your dreams, you have to be able to identify what it is that you want. So sit down and get silly. Now's the time to brainstorm and create what you want from your ideal mate.
I can't believe how many times I've done this. What do I "want" ... lol...

Beauty, skill, intelligence, honesty, someone as connected with God as I am, so I can learn and grow instead of lead and direct all the time. A Mature sophisticated lady who can hold her own, but recognizes connecting in spirit and love is critical to happiness and real growth. I guess I really want someone educated already, like the professional business background is something that is still foreign to me, and could really help me get things done. It's important that we have similar beliefs and commitments, but also that our skills compliment each other instead of mimic or compete with each other. She needs to be healthy and clear, enjoy the outdoors biking, hiking, camping and all, but also be able to Dance and enjoy the arts very formally and also in shorts and flip-flops. I think she must want children, but then I realize if everything else connected the children would come when they were ready . . . lol. . . they'll find a way to make that happen . . . lol. . . .
What's so silly about that...???
I guess the spontaneous goofy stuff is important too. Having someone who is not afraid of who she is and is ready to NOT take herself so seriously and ready to BLOW-OFF the BS is critical. Most people get so lost in goals and serious stuff that they loose sight of the love and light that makes things happen without any effort at all. I mean we all need to just let things flow sometimes and forget our stupid rationalizations. . . lol . . . I mean people always over-think things and then ruin them. I mean knowing God is there with us helps to let things ride more. And when we let things go and just play in the light everything falls together like magic.
What about your dreams and goals?
I guess making things work with You is really as basic as they get. Sure You've led me to patents and neat cool ideas about a lot of things. But maybe that was only to get them started; like I have, instead of actually doing them all myself. Course finding someone with the same ideals and beliefs might mean that we complete all this together, or it might mean that we find a better way. I guess when it comes to love and the "ideal mate" I know that it's not just something specific, it's the relationship and the experience together that makes it all. The sharing and growth is what really makes things happen . . .

I remember my "goddess only apply" where I was specific about "no more flight training" but with the right person, we could learn to fly together or something else more fun, teleporting. . . lol. . . It's the dynamics of the experience and sharing that make it work . . . Not some arrogant selfish expectations.

Course now I remember the first time you asked me this after my accident and I drew a picture . . . lol. . . Some angel, from another time and place, who would just soak me up, like Heather said once . . . What's funny is that in the picture she was blonde and those who got close to me were all like Pocahontas with long dark hair instead . . . hum, never really dated a blonde lady at all . . . lol. . . maybe just once or twice? I guess everything changes with time!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Please let me BE all I can BE to fulfill the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment