Thursday, October 12, 2006

dichotomy

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you think?
I'm perplexed with the dichotomy . . . Course I need to stop and look up the word now to be clear about what I writing.
Why is that?
I guess it's all the weird stuff I do and see. Trying to make sense of it all and understand how it all fits together. I guess it's the "fit together" part that messes me up.
What fun could we have if it was always black and white?
Yes, I know it's always things that I make up myself. I pull this all together and make all these things happen. People share and talk with me so I can learn something more about me. Then I meet and find people so we can work together on cool things. Which is the real challenge with everything that I do. I never know who will do what, or where things will fit and where things will fall.
What do you mean by that; you know a lot more than you let on to.
I guess so. But usually this is only because of what You and open to me.
What opens to you is what you do. You pump up energy and you direct this energy. That really has nothing to do with us. Sure we might remind you on occasion to be spontaneous and free about your insights. But this is always your choice and your action that make things move. They are your own insights. Some are ready for it, and watch or help; while others are simply oblivious.
I know, so I simply go along and do whatever it is that I need to do for making things work. I try to be spontaneous, and then I try to inspire others and direct my desire and energy where it feels best.
What you do is very strong. Get clear and it will get easier for you. Nothing can stop you. They might try, but it will all come together as it needs to. You already know this and seem to concern yourself about things that are really meaningless. Remember that you have a strong team on this side. You will always benefit from things as they grow. You've learned never to get down, and you find the positive in everything. Not many people even have that ability. Even Abraham questioned the knife above his son . . . While your own son is out of reach, playing with knives on his own already.
I know my mom is with him.
What Abraham had was all of this world within reach and control. You've given up control and have faith in things beyond the world around you. This give you more strength than you will ever know. Just get clear and specific on how you want these things to come together and get resolved. Don't worry about getting specific. The challenges are very specific too. Allow them all to flow easily.
I know, and I will try. I know there is a lot more that I need to put my power into and I can do these things all at once and never worry about anything at all. Your Love is Flowing through me very easily and I can feel and direct this power with ease and Joy.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Fill me with your Wisdom as I share and grow in Your Light, for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment