Thursday, October 19, 2006

7:11:22 PM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Weird thing happened today. I met with David to help him reset his equipment and move all sorts all around. He took me to lunch and we were chatting about odds and ends. He asked about Lyn. I met him the same day I met her, of course. So I told him she’s been really busy and I’ve not heard much from her at all. Then I told him what Kathy did and said about the whole deal . . . nothing for 3 months or so. He thought that was a little weird too.

But then Kathy called on my cell phone. I mean right then she called. And what do you think she called about? That’s right, she had gotten a message that I needed to call Lyn. She said she was calling her doctor and got this message like pink neon lights “he needs to call her.”

OK that was too weird. Not just the message, but that she called me right after I spoke to David about it all. It was really very weird. After lunch I raced to my house and got on my bike to go to school, then called Kathy again. She invited me over right then, but I had to get to school. She told me more about the “neon lights” and what she felt about the whole deal. It was really weird.

After the groups meeting, I visited my office and soon was on my bike going home. I called Kathy again as I passed her house. She wanted me to call after I called Lyn, but she felt I would only leave a message and might not talk with her for days. I don’t feel that way. I called at 7pm sharp and Lyn was on the phone since it went right to voice mail without ringing at all.

What do you feel?

I’ve been feeling her a lot. I mean, last night was really erotic and powerful again. I felt her lips and body and everything right there with me. I just wanted to stay there with her and hold onto her. It was really kinda nice and I didn’t want it to end. I mean, very vivid and graphic, like seeing aspects of her that I hadn’t seen before, which I especially liked.

What about now?

I thought she would call back within 30 minutes like she did last time. I also felt like she was struggling with something more than normal. Like when I called Kathy the first time, I felt like she had lost her job or something. Kathy told me it was nothing like that, but that it was just time to make sure she was thinking of me still. Sure after last night it’s pretty clear she’s still thinking about me. Which is really cool or course.


I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment