Saturday, October 07, 2006

Day in the Life

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I'm such a weird dude... lol... I'm making a bigpot of chicken and rice, yummy yum yum. I kinda got reading to do and tried to do some stuff in this office. No luck. I guess I need to transfer video for Harmony, but kinda don't have space on my hard drive. . . Course I have a new extra one on the shelf behind me. But You know, I have to install it. . . lol. . .

I really need to start cleaning out this office, it's been driving me crazy; piles of books and equipment everywhere.
What did you need to write?
I guess now I'm just thrilled. Not a whole lot to write about any more. It's like things are all where they need to be. No big deal anywhere. Or at least not for me, lol. I'm feeling really relaxed and at peace. I know things are getting ready to bust loose again. It feels like the calm before the strom again. Which is really funny, I'm either Storming ... or blissed out all calm relaxing.
What do you feel?
I guess I feel like things are going to change a lot soon too. I could point at a dozen things, but really I am not sure what's next. Course I never know what's next. . .
Sure you do. What do you want?
I want some more peace and love, and all that fun stuff. . . Course I want more play time, lol . . . and I guess I want some Chicken and Rice now. ;-)
What else?
I read a Book Kathy gave me "Illusions" by Richard Bach. Very interesting I guess, and almost familiar. Well certainly familiar. I am always saying and feeling that, how people I meet now are here to finish business we started a long time ago. It's not like a big deal, since it really happens all the time to me. What's funny I guess is that I never feel people ever leave me, since we are all ONE anyway, it's like someone gets lost on the way. . . oh well, they'll catch up sooner or later. This sorta reminds me of friends and loves from NJ and such. I don't really feel any different and likely really don't llok too different. I guess except maybe that I've fattened up a bit. . . . lol . . . I was a twig as a kid. Course if I keep biking to school, I might look like that again soon.

I'm not sure if I care.
What's the point. . . what did you find about the book?
It was neat to hear about some Master teaching, which I've seen from both sides I guess. But it was kinda neato since there was a gap in knowledge that vanished through the sharing. I guess that's what we meet people for and share things. As we do more and more we learn and grow. Everyone has something to share and so everyone can teach. Course not everyone is conscious of this, nor are we always agreeable to the process.
What does this make you feel?
I guess I remember Nord's Reading group on Friday. Everyone was talking about all different aspects of the growth and learning or "lack of" for people in general. They all seemed to be saying the problems are all out there. Finally towards the end I said it seemed to me as more of a fundamental cultural problem. People are simply lazy and want things taken care of by others more and more. And worse off, we know that those others, especially regulators in governments, are usually only taking care of themselves and their own income over any real service or safety to society of mankind.
Wow that was well said. . .
I know i need to write this up and send it to Dr. Nord since I never said anything that clear. Or at least not to that detail. I did say it was more fundamental culture problems and went on the describe the toxics and pollution in our own backyard... like the toxic drinking water and the miles of "moon-scape" where they've done all the phosphate mining. . . .
What do you think you could add to this?
I guess more about how it is really everyone's problem, not jsut something out there we can point at. . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment