Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hackers movie

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I love October. It finally starts getting cooler outside, so we can go out and build a camp fire. They had the first of the year tonight at Harmony. Laura started it with her BBQ. It was really cool how she setup a lot of stuff there. Friends and family all hanging out together. I need to do that here next week too.

Everything feels really good again for me now. Oh, I've been running and movin in hyper drive today again. I need to do this more. Like I never rode my bike into school last week. . . ;-( . . . Just not connected to what I needed . . . kinda dizzy trying to keep up . . . Oh and I know I needed to connect with You now. So what do I need to write about?
What else did you do today?
I really had some wild dreams again. But only wrote one about Emily on the 26th. Last night was some giant storm and so I was buzzzing all night, until I Watched Hackers; and slept only a few hours. I met with the IBA team at the GAB lounge from 10-3pm this morning. Then went to Harmony to get lunch from Laura. It was really cool helping her clean up stuff and all. She's really a good cook and has done this for years. I like helping out people when I learn stuff. The same thing's been happening with Dave. We reset all his editing equipment for HDTV and then made a DVD for Rev DJ. Meet 1-2 a week since we met, so it's been quite a bit.
What do you feel now?
I'm wondering about You I guess. I know there is a lot going on again and then I see how much I've posted lately. I'm writing alot again, so I know it's the calm before the storm again. I can feel there is more coming through quick.
What did you read about with Virginia and Doc.
It was the same things I heard in the group. How I need to express more of who I am. I remember saying how I would only be emotional when I was around someone, reflecting their own light. Wow, it's funny thinking now how I watch and wait for anything cool to do, share, feel; wanting someone to react with. I remember last I was at Pam's chirping to the squirrels while all the ladies chatted; it was like two different worlds. The squirrel was looking right at me, she knew who I was, seen me before . . . lol. . .
What did you want to do?
Oh, I thought to get out my "free Yoga" signs for a few classes there at Harmony. See what kinda crowds I bring in there . . . lol . . . maybe just do the sounds and some deep breathing moving through the chant. It was really wild when I thought of that. How easy it would be to tell people to breath and move just to do that. All the energy would be just fine, no more details are necessary.
Why not do that tomorrow?
I can bring my books and . . . nope, I can't do that, need to bring this laptop. Oh I could watch DJ's DVD too. Maybe even copy it?? No not here, need to use the desk top pc for that. Course I look at the clock and it's 11.01pm. Think we're supposed to put the clocks back again, and I did already there so it's too late to be up still. But I'm sure I'll be chanting again soon.
What did you do last night ?
I snoozed in the afternoon reading my new Monday Night class - Assessing Sustainable Enterprises - book . . . so I chanted early, 8-9pm. Then went to crash, but was up all night until after the Hackers Movie 2am. On and off sleepin with Emily's dream again. . . oh yea?
What do you feel now?
I always feel the changes. I know she's growing and Chris is ok too. He's not locked up as much as he used to be. I've been wondering about them alot. Halloween was always our camp out BBQ party . . . feels like it was yesterday and I feel this big smile. ;-) And last night chanting I lit a candle and saw Chris's kayak again there on the alter. . . like that was such a cool thing to share with him too.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Please fill us with Your Strength, Words and Actions to Fulfill Love for the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghosts. Amen. Thanks for Your Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment