Saturday, October 21, 2006

horoscope for Saturday, October 21:

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

horoscope for Saturday, October 21: On the surface, everything is going just swimmingly, but there may be deeper issues at stake. Playing nice is all well and good; just make sure you're not trying to cover up something that needs more maintenance.

Today's Outlook for Saturday October 21, 2006Yesterday TODAY TomorrowThe diplomatic Libra Moon moves into a more harmonious phase today, reminding us of the beauty that can be found in relationships, especially if we are willing to work on them. But we must acknowledge the end of this emotional cycle as the Moon moves toward its monthly conjunction with the Sun early tomorrow morning at 1:13 am EDT. It is not enough to think about our future; this New Moon conjunct Mars requires that we take definitive action.

What's up. . .

I was reading articles in my bedroom for a while and the PC shut off. So I started reading pages from the old Journal again. It was the first four months of 1987. At first I was really preoccupied with Virginia. She was still dating Wade and going along with him so "he could be a man." It was like she played along so she could be the girl on his arm, and enjoy the ski trips and all the other materialistic BS. Like something familiar and comfortable for her. Feels like a doggie on a leash to me now! eeek . . .

I was still the kid in College and . . . lol . . . we shared deeply and had great sex in between her little trips with him. He must have been sterile or incompetent or something. He was her first lover, like high school sweethearts or something. But he was older, really going no where fast and never treated her too well. . . no conscious connections at all.

But he spoiled her, publicly. Took her out and they played the sweet married couple really well. Course I told her she was nothing more than a “wall flower,” a pretty hood ornament that would become useless and get thrown away as she aged. Funny enough she actually agreed with me and started to spend more time with me. Not just for the sex, even though she took me out once for dinner saying some "desert" was planned for later . . . lol . . . Wow, I thought Maryanne was the only one who did that!!!

Oh but we also had the psychic orgasms. Never thought that happened with anyone before either. But what was really weird was that we were together when everything else I was doing all busted loose. I was seeing the Doc and had to meet Newkome and all that crap with RAS, ACRE, USF and all at the same time. Then I found out the Doc was Lesbian . . . I visited her on a psychic adventure one night and found another blonde lady with her already. . .

Who came after me!

That's really weird! Like the picture I drew after my accident, was there looking at me. She popped in a few times after I found her the first time . . . she just really wanted something from me; ssooo I could only RUN!!!! LOL . . .

I never remembered all of these details. . . but now reading it again, I remember and feel them with me all again like it was yesterday.

IT'S REALLY like tomorrow too!

Like I'm on the edge again pushing every limit I can find.
The very same thing that I've done since time began!

7pm I'm cooking fish and veggies now in the visions wear, all clean and organic. Perfectly clear of all man's corruption and pollution. . . retelling what I read today.
What else was happening there that you read?
Uh oh, I in for it now . . . I can feel like things are going to get really powerful here again. I can just feel it. Too many things coming together again.
What else?
It was my last year at college, living at mt parents' home again working on the computer model of the physical plant, had three class projects going, including the construction of the Road Bike & Ring Stage in the shop. Then I was setting up the Expo presentations and getting the Video Crew together to tape it all for me. Scheduling interviews and talking to donors to get it all setup right. Keith and Chuck had it out already so we were incorporating the Charity and starting new student groups, writing budgets. Everything was getting started up really powerful. Keith and Sherry cooking dinner for me and Virginia even . . . lol. . . it was all perfect !!!

BUT I had those psychic encounters a few days before the Cable television folks put the breaks on the deal. We weren't incorporated yet, so I had to visit Newkome and set the contract for us to operate. All he was concerned about was liabilities, saying after we incorporated we would have the state insurance working with the schools . . .

Course then the lesbian stuff with the doc got in the way! Or got out? The Doc pressured me to share more of who I was . . . so I told her about the psychic adventures, describing another blonde Lesbian Lady . . . SHE KNEW it already!!!

7.24pm yum, curry, water chestnuts, carrots, broccoli, tapia . . . I wonder how I learned to cook this one. lol… What do I need to learn from all this?
What does all this stuff make you feel now?
I’m confused? I guess I see how easily I get all pumped up with a lady around. And then I also see how I get lost into her and stumble with everything else I need to be doing. I guess I need to read more since I stopped when I saw how much was piling up together at once!

What do you need to do now?

I want to sleep. But I also know I need to chant. So I guess that’s really what I should be doing now.

What do you want to pray for?

I told you before I need to see some conclusions! It’s time to make things work right.

What can we bring you to help?

I guess it’s really about getting back to community and family, real love between neighbors and people. Course teach by example is all I can feel inside me Dear Jesus, so I can fall in Love tomorrow if You like!!! Thank Your for Your Grace Love and Wisdom. I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. Lead us to Fulfill the Glory of Father, Son and Holy Ghost! Amen

Oct 22, 2006 Transiting Mars Square Natal Moon DEFENDING YOUR TERRITORY Family matters, or other issues of personal security, fight for your attention now. The tendency may be to react in crisis mode. Slow down and plan your next move, rather than jumping directly into the fire. This is a good time to change your habits or routine. Just don't expect to be perfectly comfortable with it right away. It takes time to get comfortable with new patterns or a new environment. It's okay to move the furniture, just don't strain yourself doing it.

Today's Outlook for Sunday October 22, 2006 Yesterday TODAY Tomorrow
The New Moon enters magnetic Scorpio at 3:53 am EDT, increasing our need for intensity. Emotions are more powerful but aren't necessarily expressed outwardly. The inner pull is offset by a conjunction between mental Mercury and expansive Jupiter, also in passionate Scorpio. Still, a more philosophical perspective moves us beyond self-interest. Optimism can help us initiate positive changes, but we must be careful not to suppress our deeper feelings.

Oct 23, 2006 Transiting Venus Square Natal Moon SUPER-SENSITIVE Laziness and the desire to dream away your afternoons are most on your mind now. Thoughts of family and childhood memories may induce nostalgia, but could also provoke sadness and a sense of loneliness. Rather than dwell in the past, think about positive experiences you've had with someone, and give him or her a call. As dark moods come and go now, you may alienate friends by overreacting to something they've said. Keep your spirits up, and avoid being too sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment