Thursday, October 12, 2006

8:09 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What do you feel....

I am feeling Lyn all around me again. Kathy told me to just write her letters, but never send them. Of course Lyn will likely know that I’ve done this anyway.

Dear Lyn,

It’s good to feel you again this morning, while normally you are stronger at night time . . . lol o;-) You’ve obviously decided you liked this little Silver Chord between us, so can we talk about some other options?

The one I like would be to reel in the Silver Chord and wrap us up together in it for a while. But maybe we would like to build it up and strengthen it a bit first. Another hug would do wonders for that. But something as simple as sharing pictures and pleasantries over the phone or email would as well. It’s really more of a conscious spiritual thing we can share that becomes stronger as we go along.

You still haven’t told me your Top 10 reasons for the Naturopathic degree. I know you want to heal and share your gifts, or simply have a passion for people. But the details and specifics about your passions is what I’m really looking for. You have done a lot of work exploring the programs and universities so I would like to understand more about what they will do for you and what you want to do with the degree. Seems like to spend so much for something there should be very unique benefits and all.

I guess this would build up the Silver Chord as well, as we grow and learn more of each other the strength of our relationship also increases and builds. Sure the physical will always pump it up tremendously, but this will evolve naturally, as we have a lot more we can share now.

Staying just friends will be easier for now. I guess we all have challenges we need to resolve first.

What else?

I just talked to Linda on the phone and she evidently is getting attacked already, conflicts and problems everywhere. I tried to tell her what to expect and how to deal with Yvonne, but she has her own ideas about it, which explains her conflicts everywhere else.

What do you think is happening to Lyn?

I guess the same things? Interesting I felt like she was having problems at work and would be leaving there soon. Then I wondered about her calling me for help or something. It was really kinda weird I guess.

I planned to visit David today to play with videos and make stuff. But he has a new card now to plug into his machine and reset everything, so I would just be in the way. Course then he started talking about all this personal stuff and I knew he needed some support there too. I think we’ll get together tomorrow or something. But now for today I can just write and rest if I want. I do have a lot to read for my next writing assignment with John.

Interesting enough we had a reading group Friday. Monday I posted a message to everyone to spark up the debate a bit. Mike thought it was a waste of time and said how none of them were researchers anyway. But then John responded as well. Not really to me, but he commented in the hall that my message was worth reading.

I’m not really sure where this is going or not going. Nor do I know what I should be thinking about it all.

What do you want?

I guess I want to start seeing things come together and creations and commitments result. Talk and all is fine, but without new activities what’s the point?

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment