Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday, October 25

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What's up?
I really have no clue. I can feel that I never wrote something that I needed to write or that I still need to write. It's funny how that feels when I know something is incomplete somewhere. Like something is hanging. Course I first think about all the people I know and speak to or need to speak to . . . and wonder if I left someone hanging, or forgot something?

Hum then someone called this morning and talked about Prozac or the anti-depressants that they prescribe for everyone these days. He said that it like blocks seritonum to the brain and never starts up again. Course the drugs are addictive and designed to replace normal people processes, so he tells me he can't feel anything anymore. No love, no nothing. Course then teases me about being to opposite and feeling everything with my seritonum on hyper-active.

So I immediately thought I needed to Chant and for him and get all his energy back into the Earth and reconnect everything that should be there already. Then I'm really not sure if that's realistic . . . I mean of course I know everyone I've Chanted for floats away... or recognizes that everything is busted loose and clear.

At least that's what happens on the first time. The second or third time usually results in connection to angels and visions and all sorts of other things. . . lol . . .

Hum, I guess I see what I do, and know my place with all of this. Maybe that's why I want to teach it so much, since I know I can't be doing this for everyone.
What? You will!
If you say so, I guess that will be on video, and not this weekend or anything. Hum, I feel like I do that already because I can feel everyone who ever has seen it there with me, and still feel the cave and the fire in the middle heating everyone up. Course I know everyone is connected to that Cave somehow, like that was our first tribe here on Earth or something . . . eeek that feels kinda freaky.
Why that was really beautiful. So many people can feel that. It's really easy for people to recognize their connections to things like this. Course most people hide from it. What else are you feeling?
I'm in school now, and I feel everyone who walks by my office and feel so much that it's kinda freaky.
What's wrong with that?
I was thinking about that when my truck was acting up. I could feel it just wanted my attention. And then as I drove I wondered how much else I could feel. So I looked around and felt every person I could find. Each one had a different energy about them, a different problem pressing or something strong they were carrying. I hate doing that, I always feel like I'm invading their privacy and really don't want to know what they are feeling or anything.
What did you feel now?
I just remembered going down to Ybor City to dance and feeling all the people all around there. I've not done that in years it seems, and I've heard Ybor is struggling again. Too many problems, not enough people, something I really don't know about or pay any attention too. Maybe I need to visit that place again . . . yea, take Laura, Pam and Karen with me. Wow would that be a trip!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment