Friday, October 27, 2006

for Friday October 27, 2006


Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Outlook forFriday October 27, 2006 Yesterday TODAY Tomorrow The Moon in determined Capricorn, the Mountain Goat, is so sure-footed that it never stumbles, even on the edge of a steep precipice. We are more conservative emotionally and are keenly aware of our ambitions. Integrity, combined with an appreciation for the consequences of our actions, is our ticket to success. Adding a bit of sweetness to the day, Venus forms a creative conjunction with the Sun. Romance can happen if we believe that it's possible.
Figures... I need to stop doing this . . . lol . . . I never get readings because I know too much already and feel like people will find and tell me more about me that I don't need to be reminded about . . . . lol . . . Funny I've known DJ since 2003 and she's never read anything for me. Rima gave me a deck of cards once . . . or took them after I found them, shuffled and played with them for a while . . . and started flipping the cards. Eeeek, I stopped her after about 3 or so that she very briefly commented on. Course last week Laura wanted me to pick an Animal Card from her deck. Which took me a while but I finally picked on: Dragon Fly = king of the shape shifters . . . lol . . . figures, I need to get busy and leave all this stuff alone. I just don't have time for it anymore . . . lol . . .

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment