Monday, October 16, 2006

7:59:09 AM

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?

Sunday after Church Kathy, Pam, Karen and I had lunch at ABC Pizza and then met up at Pam’s after a little while. I rode my bike over so they were all in the back chatting already. I soon said how the “Blonde thing” happened again. They laughed and teased me of course wondering why I never said hello, gave her my card or anything at all.

The store was actually packed, and I literally had to squeeze by the crowd of people to get in. Course stuck behind the crowd would have made it easier to chat with the blond babe I had followed in. I mean she seemed more angelic than Lyn, with her fine golden hair shinning in the sun flowing so clear and perfect down her back.

I know I was kinda stunned, and we never met eye to eye, so I never connected with her.

The three ladies at Pam’s talked about giving me lessons or something. Soon we decided to go visit my house and then Kathy’s. We got into Karen’s car and I drove us all to my house. Karen and Pam sat in my meditation space so I knew I had to run through a ritual for them. Kathy sat where Chris had sat, in the chair, back left, while Karen and Pam were in front of me on the floor.

I did it kinda quick, not really quick. But it still was really powerful. And I dumped the energy into Pam and Karen, then grabbed a drum. Karen soon laid out more getting her feet right under me, so I started working on them. Then I got Pam’s foot and put them together. It was kinda neat since they sat opposite each other. So I worked their feet together and had them pressing heel to heel. When both there feet were pressed together I told them it would be great to hold hands and rock back and forth. Kathy encouraged them so they did it. Like little kids on the playground. Then I asked Karen to lean back pulling on Pam and I worked on Pam’s back a bit. . . Again Kathy was encouraging talking about the pain breaking up and releasing out.

Kathy couldn’t stand it and wanted to get down on the floor in the middle too. Course I was done by then and Karen started a bit on Kathy’s foot. I encouraged Pam to start on her other foot. The two ladies helped Kathy for a while. I got them all cups of fruit and water and let them all relax for a while. It was really holy and wonderful for all of them. I kinda liked how peaceful and happy they were too.

Soon we were off to Kathy’s house and she gave us all a tour. Chatting, chatting, chatting, out in the garden soon and then inside for left-over pizza. They were all happy to get together and seemed like old friends. We talked about doing a ritual for just Kathy. Karen was surprised how short it was earlier. But I hadn’t done anything with Kathy before, so I needed to start slowly. Kathy wanted to get the “Happy Healers” over to share with us when we do her healing ritual. Nelly and Maria I’ve met and they know a little about what I do.

At least they know of it. They Happy Healers also have 1 or 2 other women with them. I’m not sure, but when I asked Kathy about a ritual for her that’s who she wanted there. No big deal I guess.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment