Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

What now?
I finally got Pam and Kathy together, and we all went to lunch after Church. Karen soon joined us and Laura called too. It was weird sitting listening to all these ladies talk about stuff . . . . so we all planned to do rituals and share more today and meet up at Pam's later. . .

So as I drove off I remembered I was passing Publix and I wanted to get some Ice Cream. I chopped up all this fruit again and needed to get my Breyers all natural vanilla to have with my fruit at night. I parked and walked up to the entrance, taking the cart from someone returning it who was parked next to me. . .
What did you see son... Get to the point!
I know, soon I noticed in front of me a tall pretty lady. Long straight blonde hair glowing in the sun, almost floating down her back, 2" heels, walking just slow enough that I would stop and look. She turned back a few times and then stopped at the first set of shelves inside reading a juice label.
What did you feel?
I Guess I was kinda stunned. She felt so clear and strong, just waiting for me to say something. Course she had sunglasses on so I couldn't see what was real or not. Nor was I sure I wanted to. I grabbed some juicy-juice and went on to get my Ice Cream. Soon I realized I really didn't need any more juice and got two Ice Creams that were on sale. . .

I sorta wanted to go back to look again and see her eyes; but really didn't get a chance too. As I was driving away I remembered what I wrote this morning and thought I must really be crazy! Here if I'm going to ask for something, I need to be open for it popping up in front of me. . . . lol. . . Literally, of course! Seems like I should know by now, results in less than 24 hrs is typical!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment