Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tarot.com News

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Dear Eric,
Are you feeling that a breakthrough is just around the corner, but still out of reach? You need a fresh burst of energy! And now's the perfect time to get it ... while both Mars and the Sun are both stimulated by Pluto, the planet of transformation.
According to master astrologer Jeff Jawer, you can use Pluto's power to transform any aspect of your life. He encourages you to use this time to explore your inner landscape, where you will discover untapped power sources that will inspire you to make changes and expand your horizons. With the Sun lighting your way ... and energetic Mars ready to carry you to the finish line ... success is practically guaranteed!
I guess I've been seeing a lot of this this week. I was totally buzzed out last night. DJ had another meditation in her church and everyone was there like another Sunday. At the very end we did the Ohm-Namo and I just let it rip out. I could feel the vibrations deep into the floor. And I was so totally pumped up. At the end she told everyone to stay and meditate or leave very quietly. Sounds like she heard my prayer.

As soon as it got quiet again I did the Chant to clear out all the energy we had spewed all over the place. I was surprised to see so many people in front of me as I did the Rituals. Course Kim and Lori stayed right infront of me through it all. I tried to get it all out of me and deep into the Earth.

Funny DJ started the night with the pentagram and left it open, so when I was all done I closed it all up again. I was really wired. Pam and Laura were there next to me at first and invited me to dinner later when I saw them outside. Course I had eaten before I got there because I thought The Secret movie was starting right after it all. Cookie was doing the movie with another ministry she started. I offered to help her out, but she had it all together already. So I helped put new cushions into the church and then checked some office PC's for Kathy. . . got bored and left!

I thought I should stay, but got home and asleep early. Only to wake up and Chant at 3am again. . . funny saw 3.03, then 3.06, and 3.09 . . . funny that my spontaneous look at the clock would be 3 minutes apart. Finished at 4.34 too. . . then slept until 6.53am
What else happened?
Oh I guess I had some erotic encounter again, very strong and familiar.

What did you skip?
Oh I guess the whole thing DJ was all about was how the Earth was getting a big push on Intentions. Which was really easy for me to pump up alot, and again in my Chant at 3am. What was really cool was getting very focused and clear about it. I could literally see and feel all the power and clarity we created and it was hungry for a clear physical expression. So the visions grew and flew stronger and clearer than ever. It was really awesome to watch. Like every expression and creation I've ever imagined flashed together like this mystical story book. Like a walk down fantasy lane in the Gardens of Eden . . . all the bliss and joy of people playing and growing and sharing with children and plants and animals everywhere.

What did you feel?
I thought I said that already . . . Bliss and joy. But I guess it was a lot more than that. I could feel everyone. I was totally attached to people, and it was really awesome. Like Heather's Dream I was seriously connected to someone, and we were traveling all over the place teaching and giving seminars. It was some bizarre fantasy, welcome everywhere, felt loved with Family all the time. Helping to build and create some simple easy life. Children around all the time. It felt like some magic school bus where everything was a picnic and fun goofing around.

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment